The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :I'm on it. I really like the white version of your Next team skin, good job.

Edit: Renders all done.

http://i27.photobucket.com/alb ... FXR_NexT_white_render.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/alb ... nders/FXR_0904_render.jpg

Edit2: Nearly forgot the twin render!

http://i27.photobucket.com/alb ... 0904NexT_white_render.jpg

Thanks The withe version came as an accident though.. i clicked away the black background layer in when i saw the skin in white i thought it looked pretty nice so i kept it as a new version

The second skin is just something i was working on but not yet decided if i should make it public or if it needs any more logo's or something (maybe i'll post it in the wip section).

The renders look awesome! Thanks a lot
Hey guys, just made an FXO and XRT skin they're pretty basic but I like them ^^, could I have them rendered please? and is it possible to have them lowered with black wheels? thanks. OH and could I have them done together
Attached images
FXO_FXTOMKA.jpg
XRT_TOMKAI.jpg
Hope you like it:
Attached images
XRT-FXO_Tommy kaira.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :Hey, could i please have a render of this skin? prefleby either beefy or linr32 if either of you guys are about, the skin is not realsed yet so don't steal please.
A twin render, duel cars would be nice, the skin is 2048 and could i please have the render in 1280*1024.
Thanks Michael

i give it a try aswell.
Attached images
sghsdggsdg.jpg
Thankyou where can i get those tyre sidewalls?
Bmw
Hey, i was wondering if i could get this baby rendered, make it totally stand out, and possibly have rims matching the car its based on, picture is included. This is a public skin so use as you want. any comments?
Attached images
XRT_BMW_ASC6.jpg
2008-AC-Schnitzer-BMW-ACS6-Section-1280x960.jpg
on it now

edit: i did a quicky, i didn't put any extras on, because my scene has pop up lights, and they looked terrible on your skin because u have paste on lights.
but heres the render i did.
Attached images
BMW skin.jpg
Quote from Tibble :Hey, i was wondering if i could get this baby rendered, make it totally stand out, and possibly have rims matching the car its based on, picture is included. This is a public skin so use as you want. any comments?

one tip on the skin: make the lights go to the side of the car aswell, now they look too high, and too short. pretty nice idea though
Quote from Tibble :Hey, i was wondering if i could get this baby rendered, make it totally stand out, and possibly have rims matching the car its based on, picture is included. This is a public skin so use as you want. any comments?

I was making it yesterday but i canceled it because it was taking too long and it was late so i made it today.Anyway i couldn't find those rims that you asked hope you like the one i used
Attached images
XRT_BMW.jpg
Wow guys, those are both deadly!!! thanks alot. Ill redo the front all proper and put more detail in the skin.
I would like these 3 skins rendered in 1 scene if possible. (if not possible, all 3 separate is ok too)

Thanks a lot!
Attached images
XFR_NexT.jpg
XFR_NexT_white.jpg
XFR_NexT_wb.jpg
ill do it when i get home from school if its not already done
Quote from Sponge :I would like these 3 skins rendered in 1 scene if possible. (if not possible, all 3 separate is ok too)

Thanks a lot!

Im on it

Edit:Here you go.

Full View
Quote from Sponge :I would like these 3 skins rendered in 1 scene if possible. (if not possible, all 3 separate is ok too)

Thanks a lot!

Do you minde if i give a try?
Hope you like it:
Attached images
XFR_NEXT.jpg
HOly moly
If someone would be interested, render this:
Attached images
XRT_cherryNoFL.jpg
Quote from No_Fuel_Limit :If someone would be interested, render this:

Working...

edit: Done