The online racing simulator
Quote from jonaz lindberg :What's wrong with the rear tyre? Looks really strange

nahh nothing is rong ther? isit? :O remeber the skin looks like it hits the tier.. and the pads reflects in to the rims
Quote from fundrifter :nahh nothing is rong ther? isit? :O remeber the skin looks like it hits the tier.. and the pads reflects in to the rims

Alright, it have to be the reflection (but i still don't get it:S)
Quote from LineR32 :If you don't mind waiting a few hours for me to finish off the lighting in a scene I started yesterday, then I can do it for you.

That scene has started to piss me off now, so I've switched to using the Barn Mickyc30 made.

ohhhhh nice, Thanks for crediting my barn, i didnt know people used it
The skin file needs to be at least 2048x2048 for the best results, that size won't look nice when rendered.
Could someone render please as soon as possible these 3 skins, you can put them in a row also or smth.

EDIT :: Added 1 XFG skin also. XFG skin render is needed separatly (not with others on the same pic).
Attached images
FXO_Starlite.jpg
XRT_Starlite.jpg
RB4_Starlite.jpg
XFG_KirillFR.jpg
Quote from Kirill.D :Could someone render please as soon as possible these 3 skins, you can put them in a row also or smth.

EDIT :: Added 1 XFG skin also. XFG skin render is needed separatly (not with others on the same pic).

-.- very nice skin set -.-

i love the TBO`s
Attached images
Kirill.jpg
Kirill 2.jpg
Kirill 3.jpg
Kirill 4.jpg
Starline Motorsport Garage.jpg
Starlite Motorsport Garage.jpg
Kiril xfgl.jpg
Kiril XFG.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy ::jedi:I AM THE MASTER OF DARKNESS:spvader:

Oh mein God ! Danke sehr für diese Render

Ich brauche diese Skins für das Peregrinus Stock Cup .

Beste Grüsse, Kirill.
I actually found that pretty funny
Hey there everyone...DK here.....Just wondering if anyone Could take a bit outta this one for me???
Attached images
FO8_USA.jpg
Stunning Skin Mate

Quote from bee :i Just Can't Help Myself Sometimes, If Someone Can Help Out, Please Put It On A Blank Backround. Skin Is Private By The Way, So Please No Nabbing It.

Many Thanks!

heya, i would love if someone could make a decent render of my skin
thanks in advance,
NightFly

*edit*removed skinfile*
Quote from -NightFly- :heya, i would love if someone could make a decent render of my skin
thanks in advance,
NightFly

very nice skin dude....
Attached images
NightFly.jpg
NightFly 2.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :very nice skin dude....

geez, mate, didn't expect anything that good...I owe you
love your renders...cheers
Quote from Venom(UK) :Stunning Skin Mate

Cheers bud, I've had a few reqests from the league competitors so expect some more cooked up soon enough.
Hi guys, would love to see a nice render of my skin, so if any of you got some spare time left, please feel free

Thanks in advance
Attached images
XFG_rr copymm.jpg
Quote from AbsolutMartini :Hi guys, would love to see a nice render of my skin, so if any of you got some spare time left, please feel free

Thanks in advance

Here you go:
Attached images
XFG_rr copymm_.jpg
Thank you very much

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG