The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10070 posts, started )
oh well just render the 1024, it is high detail anyway so..
Nice skin by the way, I made the exact same one for a car in rFactor.

Good choice

Edit: Here it is, I have a day off tomorrow so I may work on it more. If you want anything changed let me know.
Attached images
FXR_Vauxhall_Render.jpg
Is that screw driver on the floor?
how i love attention to detail!
Is it just me or does it look like there is glass missing from the rear? Maybe you could make it a little bit lighter. I am also going to see if i can replicate a Peugeot touring Car skin. Thanks anyway. Any chance of getting the wheels black as the original car has them black. they are also like 18 spoke ones. (I think they are the original FXR wheels?) Good work as always Ryan.

EDIT: I need to change skin as the logo on front looks...messed up.
Ryan, here is the skin. Render again please i took off stupid logo. Thankies.
Attached images
FXR_Vauxhallracing.jpg
Could you also change the headlights. they look very 2d. would be very great if you could
Quote from xWolFx :Could you also change the headlights. they look very 2d. would be very great if you could

They look 2d since they kinda are, it's just a texture.

Unfortunately I also lack the mad skillz to model some new ones
illepall Ryan....i took away stupid logo, update render please
Quote from xWolFx :illepall Ryan....i took away stupid logo, update render please

Yes, I noticed that. However I'm putting a little more effort into this one by making a 3d number plate and grill area.. so.. Bear with me

Edit : I have no idea what you were trying to say about the wheels, so I left the model the same and made them black.
Attached images
FXR_Vauxhall_Render_3dstuff.jpg
I will see if Dave and Ryan can render those skins anytime soon. Not bad work though
Hey m8s

Could you take yourselfs 10 min's :P And render my skin
that would be Awsome

Edit: If it isnt to much, then theese rims would match the UF1 extremely good http://www.schweiger-carparts.de/OZ/superleggera.jpg
Attached images
UF1_shaGuar.JPG
Quote from beefyman666 :Would anyone be kind enough to render my new skin?

I'm pleased with this skin and it'd look even better with the shininess of a good render.

Skin:-
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/364/fxrjackdaniels1vw.jpg

Thanks in advance.

The way I normally have my lighting set up didn't seem to work very well with really dark skins. I tweaked it around a bit, although I didn't really get it the way I wanted.
But I hope you like it anyway
Attached images
FXR_Beefyman.jpg
That's superb joen, thank you.

Only thing wrong with it that I can see is the steering wheel is straight yet the wheels are turned. I don't think it would do one full steering wheel turn to get a slight steering angle. (if that makes sense?)

Other than that it looks brilliant. I really like the centre console, do you have a version of that for ingame or is it just for renders?

Thanks again.
Quote from beefyman666 :That's superb joen, thank you.

Only thing wrong with it that I can see is the steering wheel is straight yet the wheels are turned. I don't think it would do one full steering wheel turn to get a slight steering angle. (if that makes sense?)

Other than that it looks brilliant. I really like the centre console, do you have a version of that for ingame or is it just for renders?

Thanks again.

jeeeezzzz, I can't believe I didn't think about that :doh: I did a render from a different view first, you couldn't really see the wheel from that perspective so I didn't bother changing it. Decided to change the angle, but forgot about the wheel

I'm going to change that tomorrow and reupload ok?

The interior is a custom one made by Grey Fox. You can find them here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=162052#post162052
It says lightset, but it contains interior parts too. The interior textures have exterior parts in them as well, makes no sense lol
You could put those in your data/dds folder, and you'll be able to use that ingame too.
Superb, I'll try that out later.

And no worries how long it takes to be done, I'm in no hurry for it.

Appreciate it all.
Ok, changed it, and fixed up the lighting a bit more. Hope you like
Attached images
fxr-beefyman-take two.jpg
Love it! Thanks joen.
Could someone render this for me? From different angles and maybe one pic on track? If thats not a problem. Its my first skin and I sure would need some practising...
Attached images
Wolfes.jpg
if anyone can, please render these 2 skins, if possible with the razo one, someone pull off a drift with it, since its my drift skin, n the Fox racing one, I dunno how I want it but its my first skin i everdid so if its possible id like something really special done to it
Attached images
XRT_noidea.PNG
XRT_Razo Skin.png
-
(kyler) DELETED by kyler
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
please render my skin
Attached images
XRT_ROCTANE.jpg

Render My Skin
(10070 posts, started )