The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :Would some kind renderer please render my 3 Rothmans skins in one picture, at 1280x1024 resolution please.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to re-request this. I think it got lost in all the chit-chat.

So if anyone can, please render these.
Attached images
FXR_rothmansrep.jpg
FZR_rothmansrep.jpg
XRR_rothmansrep.jpg
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
thanks jackg great job
-
(kloun) DELETED by kloun
here's a better one mischief
Attached images
FXR_Lukasz_render.jpg
Thank you Burnsy .
Quote from beefyman666 :I'd like to re-request this. I think it got lost in all the chit-chat.

So if anyone can, please render these.

Attached images
rothmansgtr.jpg
-
(kloun) DELETED by kloun
Thanks tonix, that's a hundred times better than what I was expecting.

New wallpaper.
hi guys, first ever render request

please could someone render these two skins as 1024x768, the 'dirty' skin on track somewhere preferably, and the clean one on a mirror base like some people have done above.

Im not sure how the process works, but it would be great if you could substitute my 2d bonnet pins for 3d ones and preferably use the standard in game, split 6 spoke white wheels (maybe a bit more grey and dirty on the dirty skin render) or ones that most closely resemble these wheels, Speedline Chronos - http://www.106rallye.co.uk/members/dynofiend/xsi/tripod.jpg

Maybe also use the registration number K898 DAC as well pretty please.

Thanks for you help
Attached images
XFG_DYNO2.jpg
XFG_DYNODIRT.JPG
-
(kloun) DELETED by kloun
hi, can someone render mine skin. I would be very thankfull. And can you make it whit black rims
Attached images
FXR_CRO77.jpg
Quote from dynofiend :hi guys, first ever render request

please could someone render these two skins as 1024x768, the 'dirty' skin on track somewhere preferably, and the clean one on a mirror base like some people have done above.

Im not sure how the process works, but it would be great if you could substitute my 2d bonnet pins for 3d ones and preferably use the standard in game, split 6 spoke white wheels (maybe a bit more grey and dirty on the dirty skin render) or ones that most closely resemble these wheels, Speedline Chronos - http://www.106rallye.co.uk/members/dynofiend/xsi/tripod.jpg

Maybe also use the registration number K898 DAC as well pretty please.

Thanks for you help

not quite sure how to do the advanced stuff, but i gave it a try
Attached images
nfjdf.jpg
Thanks very much Jakg thats brilliant
Quote from squad_e :Can some render me this XRT skin please?

Black & white gradient, with some graffiti. I think it turned out ok

Thankyou.

if you need it in a higher res, drop me a PM and ill render it again, but i only have time for this size atm!
Attached images
XRT_black&white.jpg
Quote from Jakg :if you need it in a higher res, drop me a PM and ill render it again, but i only have time for this size atm!

That is so cool...

The gradient turned out really good ..

Dont know if anyone can help, but if possible, could some one do me a 3D render using these blueprints please and thanx

Its not an lfs car, its a S13 with a NSX rear end
That would not require just a render but also complete modeling of that car. Don't think that's the purpose of this thread. I think your best option is to request one in a seperate thread, but modelling takes much more time so someone would have to have a lot of time to kill.
Quote from N I K I :hi, can someone render mine skin. I would be very thankfull. And can you make it whit black rims

C'mon can someone render it, pls
Ok, ill give it a shot but it wont have black wheels
Quote from N I K I :hi, can someone render mine skin. I would be very thankfull. And can you make it whit black rims

not sure what happened to the ground, but here it is...

(Oh, and the spoiler seems to reflect the skin, thats why you see the reflection of the skin on it in the floor)
Attached images
FXR_CRO77.jpg
Quote from Jakg :not sure what happened to the ground, but here it is...

it's your reflection box above the cars.
not bad rander, when i make skins for xrt, rb4 and fxo could you render them too ?

This is my team skin, but whit my secound name, and car number

p.s. thenks for render, that cost you some time
Would anyone be able to render this XRR skin for me. Thanks
Attached images
XRR_CALSONIC.jpg
just a 1024x768, nothing else needed.thanks.
Attached images
FXR_Rappa Z.jpg
jakg can you render this one,

and can you put STCC on plate

thanks
Attached images
XRT_CRO77.jpg
Attached images
XRR_CALSONIC_render.jpg
FXR_Rappa Z_render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )