The online racing simulator
When you said you wanted it on a track do you mean 'parked' with the wheel turned or 'racing' where the car is on the racing line?
Maybe stationairy in the pits or something, would look nice I think. With wheel turned... or on the grid, doesn't really matter to me !
Yea I'm not modelling the pits or texturing the start grid. But it'll be near a curb which I just made and have some various photoshop touches to make it look swanky
No problemo!
I'll probably add some more to the scene tomorrow. Like a barrier and more detailed parts. But after a few hours work this is what I have
Attached images
FZR_Mcdonalds_Render_RaceTrackEdit copy.jpg
Nice job there, just a little remark... If you want to position the car in that curve (wich looks very good), could you make the car moving? Or let it follow the curve, now it sorta looks like it's going to crash out of the turn And looking forward to tomorrow, to see what you've done, I'm loving your work!
Quote from Ryanry64 :Unblurred, blurred will be soonish

Edit : BLUUUURR

Told you it would look good

Dan,
Nice work Ryan, looking good

@DratsaB: you're welcome, glad you like it
Quote from Commander :Awesome, thank u a lot I didn't expect any results before tomorrow o.O
@Ryanry64 you make the car look like a Porsche 911 GT3 with the Cup Wing, looks very very good. Could you perhaps do another one with brighter headlights? For my purpose they have to be more visible and perhaps another one from the back (where the back is seen, perspective is your choice, you're doing good )

Nice that you like the skin

greets Commander

Sorry for the extreme slowness, I had vray issues and then I redid most of the materials and lights
Attached images
INFERNO_Front_Render.jpg
INFERNO_Back_Render copy.jpg
-
(xWolFx) DELETED by xWolFx
My Ufr+uf1 Skin
I was hoping you could render my 28 Days Later skin for the UFR, its not public (yet) as I am planning to make it for all cars. I dont want to see it on the track. It was quite hard because Bunta hasnt yet made a Pro-Kit for it, but i think he should as it is a GTR car. Anyway, Dave, or Ryan, please render this :P. Also can I have one with just one car and then I want two UFR's parked in opposite directions from a cool side angle. Thanks

EDIT: Can you do the same for UF1, and then have UFR and UF1 in one scene, would be grand
Attached images
UF1_28days.jpg
UFR_28days.jpg
Quote from xWolFx :I was hoping you could render my 28 Days Later skin for the UFR, its not public (yet) as I am planning to make it for all cars. I dont want to see it on the track. It was quite hard because Bunta hasnt yet made a Pro-Kit for it, but i think he should as it is a GTR car. Anyway, Dave, or Ryan, please render this :P. Also can I have one with just one car and then I want two UFR's parked in opposite directions from a cool side angle. Thanks

EDIT: Can you do the same for UF1, and then have UFR and UF1 in one scene, would be grand

Here's what I have of the UFR at the moment, had to remake the whole scene since I didn't have a UFR one ready.

Ignore the glass I'll change that tomorrow, but is there anything else you want changing so I can do it all in one lump tomorrow?
Attached images
UFRWIP.jpg
-
(xWolFx) DELETED by xWolFx
Ok, I need to change the Telewest logo on the left side of the front, as you can see the letter is missing, I also need to change the Walkman logos on the front wings as they appear abit dodgy in the render i will place them in the inside wing. Otherwise its fine . THe glass is abit Matt but you said you will change so its ok. Good work as always but wait for me to change the sponsor logos. I can't do that now as I am at work. Will get home at 12:20 UK time and fix it. Only a minor adjustment.

EDIT: Here are fixed versions.
Attached images
UF1_28dayslater.jpg
UFR_28dayslater.jpg
Not got a UF1 scene made yet but here's the UFR ones. I'll make a UF1 scene later but for now I have to go out

If there's anything you want changing let me know

Edit : UF1's tomorrow
Attached images
UFR28Render.jpg
UFRS-Side-28days.jpg
That's 1024, not 2048. UF1 scene still isn't sorted so it'll be tomorrow... Sorry for the slowness on that.

I sorta have an FXR one so I'll see what I can do for that
oh well just render the 1024, it is high detail anyway so..
Nice skin by the way, I made the exact same one for a car in rFactor.

Good choice

Edit: Here it is, I have a day off tomorrow so I may work on it more. If you want anything changed let me know.
Attached images
FXR_Vauxhall_Render.jpg
Is that screw driver on the floor?
how i love attention to detail!
Is it just me or does it look like there is glass missing from the rear? Maybe you could make it a little bit lighter. I am also going to see if i can replicate a Peugeot touring Car skin. Thanks anyway. Any chance of getting the wheels black as the original car has them black. they are also like 18 spoke ones. (I think they are the original FXR wheels?) Good work as always Ryan.

EDIT: I need to change skin as the logo on front looks...messed up.
Ryan, here is the skin. Render again please i took off stupid logo. Thankies.
Attached images
FXR_Vauxhallracing.jpg
Could you also change the headlights. they look very 2d. would be very great if you could
Quote from xWolFx :Could you also change the headlights. they look very 2d. would be very great if you could

They look 2d since they kinda are, it's just a texture.

Unfortunately I also lack the mad skillz to model some new ones
illepall Ryan....i took away stupid logo, update render please

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG