The online racing simulator
good evening, could someone perhaps make a nice render of the skin I made ? I'm a complete newbie in gfx stuff and I'm even happy that I finished the skin

thx in advance, Commander
Attached images
FZR_INFbeta.jpg
Quote from Commander :good evening, could someone perhaps make a nice render of the skin I made ? I'm a complete newbie in gfx stuff and I'm even happy that I finished the skin

thx in advance, Commander

That skin is pretty badass, nice work.

If you want anything changed on this let me know
Attached images
FZR_TeamINF.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :That skin is pretty badass, nice work.

If you want anything changed on this let me know

Noooo, mines half way rendered and you post yours :chair::banghead:

Better than mine imo.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Noooo, mines half way rendered and you post yours :chair::banghead:

Better than mine imo.

Go for it... The more the merrier. I'm rendering another with my 'HQ' settings now and it'll take 20 times as long and look barely any different.

Grrar.
Quote from Ryanry64 :Go for it... The more the merrier. I'm rendering another with my 'HQ' settings now and it'll take 20 times as long and look barely any different.

Grrar.

The joys of computers eh?

Quick Q. They the MRT rims? I know i've seen them in LFS but not 100% sure on the car. Unless you got them from somewhere else?

EDIT: Render
Attached images
18.jpg
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :The joys of computers eh?

Quick Q. They the MRT rims? I know i've seen them in LFS but not 100% sure on the car. Unless you got them from somewhere else?

Close.

Porsche from the PCC for rFactor

Edit : Render.

Nice render Bigrock, you're alot better at getting interesting angles than I am
Attached images
FZR_TeamINF2.jpg
Could someone render my McDonalds skin? If it's possible I'd like to have it with those porsche wheels, and if it isn't asking for too much, the wheels must be the gold ones with the silver outlining. I also prefer it to be on a racetrack, but I don't mind much about it being just plane white in the back.
Attached images
FZR_McDonalds.jpg
Any picture referance for the wheels you want?
They're on the website in my sig. But here is a direct link to a pic
Quote from sgt.flippy :They're on the website in my sig. But here is a direct link to a pic

Will take a bit of work but I'll have a go tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone else wants the porsche wheels they can be found here http://www.ghostspeed.net/rfscenes/pcc.php

Just take the wheels/wheel off and delete the rest and viola!
Awesome, thank u a lot I didn't expect any results before tomorrow o.O
@Ryanry64 you make the car look like a Porsche 911 GT3 with the Cup Wing, looks very very good. Could you perhaps do another one with brighter headlights? For my purpose they have to be more visible and perhaps another one from the back (where the back is seen, perspective is your choice, you're doing good )

Nice that you like the skin

greets Commander
Quote from Ryanry64 :Will take a bit of work but I'll have a go tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone else wants the porsche wheels they can be found here http://www.ghostspeed.net/rfscenes/pcc.php

Just take the wheels/wheel off and delete the rest and viola!

Cheers for that link mate.
Stix,

I done this one for you a bit late..
Attached images
stix_F1.jpg
Quote from DratsaB :woah, cheers m8.

the reflections look very nice
nice work

sorry for being impatient

I kinda forgot I promised you another render earlier, sorry So I did two of your XRT

edit: hmm, the thread is all messed up
edit2: thread is ok again
Attached images
DratsaB-1.jpg
DratsaB-2.jpg
ooh man, that looks sweet. Thanks so much. The wheels and tyres really add to it.

cheers for your time and effort m8
Nice tyres Joen. Although a little bumpy they have some sexy tread

Been working on the FZR a little and went away from the racetrack and onto a countryside road

Been hard work getting this far but I like it.

Sgt flippy's skin..
Attached images
FZR_Mcdonalds_road4.jpg
Hello, i wondered if anyone could render my new Vodafone skin. I think it'll be a pretty nice render
I got inspired when i saw the DTM Mercedes CLK sponsored by vodafone.
it would be nice if anyone could do me that favour
And it would be nice to have a pick at a racetrack, or something like that. But hey, im not picky! just have some fun and im sure ill be satisfied
Attached images
XRR_Vodafone.jpg
Thank you very much, saved all the images and got a new wallpaper! It looks great this way!
Edited it, now the car moves
Attached images
FZR_Mcdonalds_Road_Final.jpg
I have to say.....thats a cracking render!
Quote from BoGGis :Hello, i wondered if anyone could render my new Vodafone skin. I think it'll be a pretty nice render
I got inspired when i saw the DTM Mercedes CLK sponsored by vodafone.
it would be nice if anyone could do me that favour
And it would be nice to have a pick at a racetrack, or something like that. But hey, im not picky! just have some fun and im sure ill be satisfied

Unblurred, blurred will be soonish

Edit : BLUUUURR
Attached images
XRR_Road.jpg
XRR_RoadBlurry.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :Unblurred, blurred will be soonish

Edit : BLUUUURR

OMG! thanks m8 ur awsome hehe
Quote from sgt.flippy :Could someone render my McDonalds skin? If it's possible I'd like to have it with those porsche wheels, and if it isn't asking for too much, the wheels must be the gold ones with the silver outlining. I also prefer it to be on a racetrack, but I don't mind much about it being just plane white in the back.

Here's the back, front will be soon. I will try putting it on a road but I've never really done it so I have no idea what I'm doing

Edit : Front
Attached images
FZR_Mcdonalds_Render.jpg
FZR_Mcdonalds_Render_Front.jpg
Thanks mate, they look great! Maybe a tad dark, but I like it anyways, thank you very much!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG