The online racing simulator
Quote from gishuk :could someone render my BF1 skin please?

there are two versions, orange and white. if i could have the 2 cars together on one scene that would be fantastic

skins are in 2048 rez so kinda big files

here are your render
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from DGCNYO :Can anybody render this skin for me?thank you謝謝^^~
can 1280x1024?

Here is your Render in 1280x1024
Attached images
3.jpg
Quote from Spinnenbein :i hope you like it

Thanks, I like it but maybe you put too much lightining on it.
Thx @ Spinnenbein
Oops, there is small typo
Quote from Electricwolf :here are your render

thank you very much
Quote from Electricwolf :Here is your render

Many thx.
Hey if somebody will render my skin, then i will buy S2 licens tomorrow, i'm really!!!

For:FZ50 GTR
Quote from Viesturs :Hey if somebody will render my skin, then i will buy S2 licens tomorrow, i'm really!!!

I'm sure somebody will render your skin tomorrow, if you buy the S2 licens today.
thats a cool skin

..what glory? you dont have to own S2 or S1 to make any skins.. anyone can, its called the CMX viewer

@viesturs though, can you please upload the skin rather than use an IMG tag
Quote from XCNuse :thats a cool skin

..what glory? you dont have to own S2 or S1 to make any skins.. anyone can, its called the CMX viewer

@viesturs though, can you please upload the skin rather than use an IMG tag

And what about Lfs Skin viewer?
If anyone needs, I have a BF1 scene I can use to render your skin that looks like this...

It's time consuming so I won't be doing lot of them, and I still have some problems with tire and rim textures...
Attached images
BF1_Duracell.jpg
Did this for Stylefree. Hope he doesn't mind me putting it here, even though it wasn't requested here but by PM

I don't want all of you PMing me either (not that my renders are that good), I've already had 'dealings' with stylefree, so he's allowed. And this new sidewall mapping is doing my nut in, and I don't have time to fix it properly. GAH!
Attached images
bf_holden_render.jpg
Quote from GloryJ :I'm sure somebody will render your skin tomorrow, if you buy the S2 license today.

LoL.

Cool render tristan. Love your tyre mat btw, very difficult to get a good looking result for tyres, but you seem to have pulled it off rather well.
Quote from Viesturs :Hey if somebody will render my skin, then i will buy S2 licens tomorrow, i'm really!!!

Here you go, now if you buy a license, I'll give you a desktop sized one, I'm really !!!
Attached images
fzrviesturslat8bp_R.jpg
Quote from Electricwolf :Here is your Render in 1280x1024

o~very nice~thank you>.<
Quote from gishuk :could someone render my BF1 skin please?

there are two versions, orange and white. if i could have the 2 cars together on one scene that would be fantastic

skins are in 2048 rez so kinda big files

As promised yesterday, a render of your BF1 with the right tyre sidewalls.
Attached images
gishuk.jpg
Nice skins there and a nice render
ooooh thats really fantastic

hello my new desktop wallpaper

thanks alot
Quote from tristancliffe :Did this for Stylefree. Hope he doesn't mind me putting it here, even though it wasn't requested here but by PM

I don't want all of you PMing me either (not that my renders are that good), I've already had 'dealings' with stylefree, so he's allowed. And this new sidewall mapping is doing my nut in, and I don't have time to fix it properly. GAH!

Thanks a lot, great job as always

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG