The online racing simulator
Can some of you guys please render my skin for FXR?

View like on the pic would be great with black or white background.
Thx!

(skin based on Rubenz81 ´s RB4 skin )
Attached images
405_Turbo16.jpg
FXR_405Turbo16.jpg
Quote from efast :and to C40Z, your renders are getting more lovely everyday, very good efforts!cheers

big thx dude

Quote from VTiRoj :Could someone do a render of my personal skin for the FXO please?

Although I'd like some nice 5 spoke wheels for it, OZ Chrono Evolutions would be great http://www.j-w-racing.co.uk/acatalog/CronoEvo%5B1%5D.jpg or similar

Many views would be cool too.

Thanks

here is another render of your nicely clean skin@ Taavi(EST) nice Render from the honda skin
Taavi(EST) : Woowee, those wheels sure do suit the FXO, nice

C40Z : Haha, nice transformation of the FXO badboy bonnet as well!

Thanks guys
Hi guys, lovely work as usual

I have a request, could someone please render my red bull fox? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=407048#post407048

Now, I'd like either #1 (the first attached file) or #27 (my personal car)

and/or

A montage of all of the official red bull junior team drivers' cars (all of these can be found in the post linked above in 2048 res). To clarify, the drivers are:
#5 Oliver OAKES, England
#15 Stefano COLETTI, Monaco
#16 Mika MÄKI, Finland
#18 Brendon HARTLEY, New Zealand
#19 Jaime ALGUERSUARI, Spain

This has potential for a real nice render if someone is up for a challenge, but I'm happy if only the #1 or #27 could be rendered.

If someone does want to take up the challenge, check out http://www.redbull-juniorteam.com/2006/drivers_overview.php which has info and pics of all the aforementioned formula renault 2.0 drivers.

goodluck and thanks

ps: more than happy to personalise that skin in return
can some one render this?
[private skin]
Attached images
FZ5_guinness_ventu.jpg
@C40Z: Many thx m8, I will try higher solution next time.
Here you go Ventu.
Attached images
Guinness FZ5.jpg
Thanks man,

like the name you gave it Big green beast
Quote from LineR32 :I've not got those wheels, i'd have to make them (hard to do coz I only just started using 3ds a week ago) or find them some where.

you can download the rim from aironeracing's site
Cool, thanks tikshow.

These Rims good enough?
Attached images
Guinness FZ5 2.jpg
one unrelated question- what CPU are you using? mine is P4 3.0 and is out dated for the job , an E6600 could do much better

for the people want to know why i ask, CPU=Render time
@ efast: mine is a AMD-2800 @ 2766mhz coverclocked with my selfmade watercooled system 2 , for a normal render
in 1280x1024 round about 15-30 minutes and a render in 2560x2048 takes more than 80 minutes but the most big renders make it when i sleep

greetz caoz
I guess I need a new PC. P4 1,8 Ghz --> 1024*1280 about 3 hours...:weeping:
Quote from LineR32 :Cool, thanks tikshow.

These Rims good enough?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Quote from C40Z :i hope u mean stuff like this, one picture 1280x1024 and the other in 2560x2048

greetz caoz

greaaat
thanks man
Hi there, is it possible for someone to render ATC's new XFR team skin. Its taken me ages to come up with something better than the original, but finally I did it!

Something with some more realistic racing wheels would be great, but don't worry too much about that if its too much work.

Thanks in advance
Attached images
XFR_ATC2k7.jpg
my request must have been a bit ambitious.... can I just get this skin rendered please?

1680 x 1050 if possible, thanks!
Attached images
FOX_fr20_rb_27.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG