The online racing simulator
Could someone give a go with this RA skin, please?

I'd like it with dark gray wheels (no chrome please) and with fictional LFS tire sponsor (like evostar), 1280x1024 resolution would be nice, higher the better of course. I would highly appreciate if someone could do this.

Attached images
RAC_newFFyingHI.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :Hello Guys,

Can someone please render my new Aflac FZR?

Thanks

funny skin dude thumbs up
Quote from Blackout :Could someone give a go with this RA skin, please?

I'd like it with dark gray wheels (no chrome please) and with fictional LFS tire sponsor (like evostar), 1280x1024 resolution would be nice, higher the better of course. I would highly appreciate if someone could do this.

your skin in 2560x2048 i hope it´s big enough

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :

your skin in 2560x2048 i hope it´s big enough

Thanks! Although the tires blend in the backround almost too well

edit. Ok, fixed to my liking with simple editing, it's a bit bright but the car stands out more (noticed that I forgot to make the mirrors red, d'oh!). Thanks again
Quote from HYUNDAI :ok ok

Resizing your skin doesn't do any good for the quality. If the original is jaggy and low quality it will only get worse. You've got to use/make higher quality decals. Also, start out at a bigger size (2048*2048 preferably).
Quote from C40Z :i hope u like it dude

can you post a scene of the garage?
Like it???????? If you have pay pal i'll send you a few dollars..... Canadian that is so it'll be like a few cents euros

Just one little thing, no biggie. the FOX cockpit (head rest area seems a little off) any idea why???
the offer for a few canadian cents still good :-)

3rs edit: newb question. My desktop is 1680x1050 can a renders be made different for different desktop size? thanks
Quote from Elderado :the FOX cockpit (head rest area seems a little off) any idea why???

Well spotted. Although it's just the way the previous fox model was. The FOX got a couple of small updates in patch T, making the head rest are much better and less flat. So, nothing that C407 can do about it. Well. apart from using the newer cmx ofcourse
HOT DOG!!!
That is AWESOME! Thanks so much for humoring us crazy Canuks. That is so sweeeet.
Thanks again.

Lambchop44
OUT OF WORD!
Nice Job

-VirtualChop04
Please!!

My buddy has a 1992 Honda Civic. I said I would make his car for him on this game.

Well i got it right and I gave him a CMX render. But!11!!! a high quality would make him smile.

If someone Could be nice enough to render it. It would make my day

Heres the skin. rather crude but it works

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5526/fxochadsd5.jpg
I can't speak for others around here, but when I see a skin posted like the FXO one above, there's no way on god's green earth would I waste my time rendering it.

On average, it takes my scenes 45mins+ to render.. you must have taken all of 30 seconds to create that skin.

C'mon people.. I know not all skins have to be entirely cluttered with sponsors and what not, but I don't think it's particularly nice to ask people to spend a damn sight more time doing you a favour and rendering a skin that took you no time at all to create.

IMO, rendering isn't / shouldn't be "the norm", should be done for something worth rendering, not every skin someone happens to spill a paint pot over.

Regards,

Ian
Wasn't requested, but I liked the skin and took the liberty

[POST=416008]Skin by MadJ37[/POST]

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
FZR_Freisinger_01.jpg
Quote from Ian.H :I can't speak for others around here, but when I see a skin posted like the FXO one above, there's no way on god's green earth would I waste my time rendering it.

On average, it takes my scenes 45mins+ to render.. you must have taken all of 30 seconds to create that skin.

C'mon people.. I know not all skins have to be entirely cluttered with sponsors and what not, but I don't think it's particularly nice to ask people to spend a damn sight more time doing you a favour and rendering a skin that took you no time at all to create.

IMO, rendering isn't / shouldn't be "the norm", should be done for something worth rendering, not every skin someone happens to spill a paint pot over.

Regards,

Ian

yeah fully agree with Ian, it does take about 30-40 minutes on average to make a redner, and even longer if the requested person want it custom made (eg in a garage or 3 cars in one shot), so respect the renders and upload quality skins which both party likes to see how it looks when rendered

Quote from efast :could somone render my skin please?

(bf1)http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/320/bf1spykerf1ei1.jpg

thanks in advance

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/603/986a7fakm7.jpg
Continuing the Aflac saga.

Can someone please render this for me. Simple studio render, but don't show the back, considering I really didn't put anything on it.

Thanks so much!

2048 Attached.
Attached images
FOX_Aflac2048.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :Continuing the Aflac saga.

Can someone please render this for me. Simple studio render, but don't show the back, considering I really didn't put anything on it.

Thanks so much!

2048 Attached.

enjoy
Attached images
falcon fox.jpg
i hope you like it "great skin"
thank you! looks great
Just posting some renders here which were made upon a request I received.
Attached images
xrg_gaybearracing-01.jpg
xrg_gaybearracing-02.jpg
Wondering if someone could render this if possible. I fussed around with trying to render, but I need a hell of a lot more practice and learning...

If possible, something like a garage background, or just a plain, dark background would work fine.

Thanks in advance if someone takes the time to do this
Attached images
RB4_PRUETT.jpg
For Lithuanian friends
Attached images
RM_DNS(1).jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG