very simple skin for an almost never driven car.
Attached images
RAC_Rappa Z.jpg
oh i love so simple clean skins, good work mate

greetz caoz
uh hello?

what about me? I got skipped... I need the render so I can release the skin.
sry falcon i don´t have a RB4 scene for 3ds-max7 ;( .....
if anyone have a rb4 scene thats run under 3ds-max7 please send it to me
Any chance of getting to mine C40Z?
@Elderado jeah dude i want render your request with the garage but i don´t have a rb4 scene that i could use ;(
noooo mate ;( this scene needs sadly 3ds-max8 and i have only version 7 ...i was so gratful when you have a RB4 scene for me that works under version 7 ?

greetz caoz
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVO. THE SCENE WORKS FINE U ARE MY KING
Quote from Falcon140 :Hello Renderers!

Just finished a new skin for my garage. Would be great if someone could give me a nice studio render of it. The kind where the car is in there twice, one front, one back.

Thanks guys!

so here we go dude hope u like it...sry for the small mistakes in the scene
Here's an RB4 scene for Max 7, I spent about an hour checking the meterials on it, but the left side of the front bumper has a black area on it at some angles, dunno how to fix it though.
Attached files
RB4_b.rar - 137.6 KB - 275 views
To fix the white areas edit the RB_interior2.dds file and colour in the black box that's white with a dark grey, eg RGB 25-25-25. Then it'll look the part.
Quote from LineR32 :Here's an RB4 scene for Max 7, I spent about an hour checking the meterials on it, but the left side of the front bumper has a black area on it at some angles, dunno how to fix it though.

THX mate nice try from you
Quote from Davo :To fix the white areas edit the RB_interior2.dds file and colour in the black box that's white with a dark grey, eg RGB 25-25-25. Then it'll look the part.

i was too lazy to make this :P but now i have edit the dss file and the scene looks realy great.... i am so grateful for the help from you guys

greetz caoz
Thanks for the render, i love those rims.
I wonder if any nice render person would mind putting these 3 of my nicest skin in a sort of, garage environment of sorts

The blue FZ5 on some ramps, the RB4 with a wheel off, and put the red FZ5 somewhere where the URL at the back can be seen, as well as some of the side

If possible, could the RB4 have rally style wheels http://www.wheelspecs.com/spec ... Models/OZ_RallyRacing.png
and the FZ5's having something along like VOLK TE37's http://www.jdmimports.com.au/images/te37rmc19.jpg

All wheels in white colour

I realise this is a big request

Thanks to whoever does this for me <3
Attached images
FZ5_CaribbeanRoj.jpg
FZ5_ZeroOne.jpg
RB4_RojB4.jpg
New Skin:

It would be great if you guys could give me a garage render of this baby!

A tyre off maybe.. Have fun with it!

Thanks!

(Private Skin)
Attached images
FZR_FerrariNascar2048.jpg
Quote from Elderado :Any chance of getting to mine C40Z?

here your garage render.....oh elderado your avatar is so damn ugly :uglyhamme

greetz caoz
Did anybody know where i can get a Bf1-Scene for max?
Would be great
i have put the file @ my webspace for u ....click here

greetz caoz
Great, thx a lot, mate .
Quote from VTiRoj :I wonder if any nice render person would mind putting these 3 of my nicest skin in a sort of, garage environment of sorts

The blue FZ5 on some ramps, the RB4 with a wheel off, and put the red FZ5 somewhere where the URL at the back can be seen, as well as some of the side

If possible, could the RB4 have rally style wheels http://www.wheelspecs.com/spec ... Models/OZ_RallyRacing.png
and the FZ5's having something along like VOLK TE37's http://www.jdmimports.com.au/images/te37rmc19.jpg

All wheels in white colour

I realise this is a big request

Thanks to whoever does this for me <3

i hope this is ok for u mate, nice simple clean skins thumbs up
Thanks so much C40Z. Ase usual your work is amazing.

Quote from C40Z :here your garage render.....oh elderado your avatar is so damn ugly :uglyhamme

greetz caoz

Hey be nice..... thats my mother in law

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG