DeadWolfBones1400.jpg
Thanks a ton!
Heres the other one i hope you like it
Attached images
4sight2.jpg
excellant thankyou
Hey guys, i need new desktop image .
FOX
Quote from Viesturs :Hey guys, i need new desktop image .
FOX

Woohaa, completely forgot about my promise to do that render last time!
Here's your Formula XR in HIGH res, hope you like it!
Attached images
FOX_ViestursRed_R.jpg
Quote from Lathafummi :Quality render there. Could you do one of my McLaren in 1280 * 1024 please?

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... tid=8994&d=1146174475

Took me a while, because I made a BIG mistake and had to rebuild most of my scene :grumpy:
I made GoodYear sidewalls for this. They're certainly not perfect and correct, mostly because it should say "Eagle" on one side, but I couldn't find a good HQ logo of it
I'm going to custom make it in Illustrator some time, but I didn't want to make you wait any longer.
I hope you like it.
Attached images
Lathafummi.jpg
Quote from joen :Took me a while, because I made a BIG mistake and had to rebuild most of my scene :grumpy:
I made GoodYear sidewalls for this. They're certainly not perfect and correct, mostly because it should say "Eagle" on one side, but I couldn't find a good HQ logo of it
I'm going to custom make it in Illustrator some time, but I didn't want to make you wait any longer.
I hope you like it.

Quality:wow: thanks very much
Wow, the tires look really good in that one.
Where/how can we can such good "renders" effects?
Quote from joen :I had a go at this. My tyres still look crap, but it's the best I can do at this moment
Hope you like it.

...very nice! here is mine skin... me much, much would make happy, if rendern could do the someone...
Attached images
BF1_Stix_metal.jpg
Thanks for the nice comments
I won't be able to do requests for a little while. I have several improvements I want to do on my scene first, and I don't have a lot of time at the moment.
And since I will be leaving tomorrow to go to the Grand Prix at the Nurburgring :woohoo: :heyjoeani , I can't do it on the weekend either.
Quote from joen :Thanks for the nice comments
I won't be able to do requests for a little while. I have several improvements I want to do on my scene first, and I don't have a lot of time at the moment.
And since I will be leaving tomorrow to go to the Grand Prix at the Nurburgring :woohoo: :heyjoeani , I can't do it on the weekend either.

:weeping: ...much fun!
Thanks, I will
Anyone interested to make one XRR render?

link

Only "requirement" would be to use Dunlop tire sidewalls (for obvious reasons ), but if not possible then no sidewalls at all. Other "requirement" would be to not use white background

Thank you
-
(Stix) DELETED by Stix
-
(Stix) DELETED by Stix
Quote from Hyperactive :Anyone interested to make one XRR render?

Didn't have much time, so I did just very simple render.

Click

Very nice skin, but there are some small mistakes
Can someone please render this 3 car skin??i need new desktop image for 1 teah,2 XFG+RB4+FXO>.<
thank you and i love you>.<"|||
Attached images
XFG_Rallyskin.jpg
XFG_testchange.jpg
RB4_BRON.jpg
FXO_bronyo.jpg
Very nice skin Hyperactive ,is it public?
Quote from MorroW :Didn't have much time, so I did just very simple render. pic

Click

Very nice skin, but there are some small mistakes

Yes there are . For one thing I forgot to skin the window sticker. Also some lines are wider on some places, but I don't have to fix those errors, maybe later. It certainly need some more work, but doesn't look too horrendous either

Thanks for the great render

Quote from ldriver :Very nice skin Hyperactive ,is it public?

Check the skin file. Free to edit/use, but don't remove the "created by" - text
Can someone render my BF1 Team Skin in 1280x1024 please??

Thx.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG