The online racing simulator
Well, I use P3
hi
Hello folks ,

I would like to get in touch with any decent / experienced LFS member who can render both helmets and skins ( if its possible to render a helmet ? ) , to discuss the possibility of some pictures being done before the end of the working week , for the launch of a LFS team happening soon.

Please contact me on msn or via this LFS PM for a little more information , but only rendering folk who can provide high quality and even higher realistic renders please.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Calum
sure is it possible to render the helmets...have a look

thanks guys for rendering my skin ! i love the renders ! nice job
Quote from --PoDo-- :Of course....this nice skin...needs a fine render

@ baSh0r your renders are looking like..."no antialiasing"....small "stairs" in the lines.. i think you got a fault in your scenes or in scaling you renderpics

@ Doni...hope you like it....your skin is a welldone job

tell me where i can make it with antialiasing XD i try for days and cant find
Can someone render this for me please?
Attached images
FZR_MWM3C.jpg
Quote from baSh0r :tell me where i can make it with antialiasing XD i try for days and cant find

I think you missunderstood me...it looks like "missing antialiasing"... if you can fit this fault...your renders would look better

zu deutsch---Du hast voll die kleinen Stufen in deinen Linien...krieg´das in den Griff...dann schauen deine Render besser aus, das mit dem antialiasing war nur als Beispiel gedacht
Quote from baSh0r :tell me where i can make it with antialiasing XD i try for days and cant find

Quote from Davo :In Brazil renderer section make sure you select P3 (preset 3) under IMAGE SAMPLING. It will take longer to render but it'll look a whole lot nicer.

Quote from Davo :Just need to know what size you want em? 1280x0124? widescreen maybe? White or dark background?

Hey Davo , sorry been out of town! What ever you want to do is fine with me~

I think the falken one should be white bg and the monster should be dark ,
but ill leave it for you to decide!
Quote from ReZA85_PL :Elo Davo i send my skins to your mail Great thanks to you man

If you've noticed, I rendered your skin
here is the Render for Pinto
Attached images
Pinto.jpg
Many thanks PoDo real nice
Quote from --PoDo-- :here is the Render for Pinto

That is awesome. Where'd you get the wheels from? Please don't tell me you made them yourself or I'll go cry int he corner lol.

I can't find good wheels anywhere ready for render, if you could link a site id appreciate it.
4Harlen: There you go.
Attached images
harlen.jpg
lol
WHOOPS, lol :rolleyes: I'll remake it tomorrow then, sorry
Please render my new skin, finished tonight, still hot!
*edited for bad link*
Quote from Davo :That is awesome. Where'd you get the wheels from? Please don't tell me you made them yourself or I'll go cry int he corner lol.

I can't find good wheels anywhere ready for render, if you could link a site id appreciate it.

start your way to the corner

If your back from crying in corner...you could download the wheel here

http://www.marcls-home.de/board/thread.php?threadid=119
Quote from --PoDo-- :start your way to the corner

If your back from crying in corner...you could download the wheel here

http://www.marcls-home.de/board/thread.php?threadid=119

i dry my tears and bow to you sir, thanks for the wheel. It will be making an appearance on one my next renders. They're taking their time because m max7 keeps crashing When is brazil going to come out for max9, I can;t wait any longer.
There goes Harlen's render again
Attached images
harlen2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG