The online racing simulator
Quote from Stix :Then poste your skin and I make for you the splashes/spatter on it!

Hmm, sounds like a good offer.
Could someone render this for me? My previous skins haven't got anyones attention yet, so this is just another try
Attached images
FXO_frokki.png
stcc_frokki_86.jpg
BMW Vs BMW
hi. would anyone be able to do a render of this different bmw sauber skin, possibley next to a bf1 with the original skin provided by the devs.

EDIT: i suppose it would be a help if i posted skin lol. i think this is actually the first proper decent bf1 skin iv made
Attached images
BF1_BMWnew.jpg
Quote from Captain Slow :hi. would anyone be able to do a render of this different bmw sauber skin, possibley next to a bf1 with the original skin provided by the devs.

EDIT: i suppose it would be a help if i posted skin lol

(i wish i could render) - here is a 2048x2048 version of the "default" skins, suitable for rendering purpose - they are not just upsized, but also have a LOT more detail on them, hope it helps!
Attached images
BF1_BMWSauber_HQ-16.jpg
BF1_BMWSauber_HQ-17.jpg
Quote from Jakg :(i wish i could render) - here is a 2048x2048 version of the "default" skins, suitable for rendering purpose - they are not just upsized, but also have a LOT more detail on them, hope it helps!

cheers. i hope someone can do it
Quote from Captain Slow :cheers. i hope someone can do it

no problem, thought it might help as it wont look like a pixelated mess - i wish i could render, i tried once and 3DS Max refused to run

(oh - and thats a very nice skin ya got there!)
ok - just because i'm bored, I thought i'd try something. However, it sucks. It would still suck if i could render, but wouldn't suck as bad. Or, if i could speak fluent German (i suspect it is "Der neue"). But i can't. So there!

The image, and the psd, are attached
Attached images
Image.jpg
Attached files
PSD.zip - 1.5 MB - 240 views
Quote from Jakg :ok - just because i'm bored, I thought i'd try something. However, it sucks. It would still suck if i could render, but wouldn't suck as bad. Or, if i could speak fluent German (i suspect it is "Der neue"). But i can't. So there!

The image, and the psd, are attached

Yes , it should be "Der Neue und der Alte." The Picture is nice
if someone could render this that would be AWSOME!!!!

(its for an XFR even though it looks like a XFG) with black rims would be cool

http://i22.photobucket.com/alb ... 9/iwilltbag/XFR_dsr17.jpg

and also, if someone could possibly link me to a 3d rendering software...i would like to try and make one on my own too!

Thanks a bunch,

DSR Matt
Nice!
Props to you guys for all the hard work you do to make this thread AWSOME! Do you think you could do a couple for me? I would love to use as wallpaper!

Thx, in advance!
Attached images
FZ5_losguys.jpg
RB4_TNJ_falken.jpg
Streets ghost, I like your setup, could you please render my holden skin for me? For the banner I'd like the Holden racing logo with HOLDEN under it.

Skin
You can get a trial version of 3dsmax7 from their website, then do a search for Brazil rendering system, you can get a trial on their website that lets u do 512x384 renders. For bigger ones you'll need to buy it or borrow from elsewhere. For some scenes check out dsrc.

Quote from Nitrojunkies :Props to you guys for all the hard work you do to make this thread AWSOME! Do you think you could do a couple for me? I would love to use as wallpaper!

Thx, in advance!

Just need to know what size you want em? 1280x0124? widescreen maybe? White or dark background?
Can sombody render my skin?
Attached images
XFR_RSM_14.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :Render this please.

This one's for you dude.

I'll try to do some more later in the day if no one else gets to them first. It's good practice for me
Attached images
UFR_LfsN00b.jpg
Quote from DC2 :Can sombody render my skin?

Try to improve roof..it's atm very low quality compared to other parts of car.

Very intresting and nice skin otherwise
Quote from sgt.flippy :Streets ghost, I like your setup, could you please render my holden skin for me? For the banner I'd like the Holden racing logo with HOLDEN under it.

Skin

Someone else is free to render it too though
Can someone render my personal skin please?
Attached images
xrt_fcat2final.jpg
Quote from MorroW :Try to improve roof..it's atm very low quality compared to other parts of car.

Very intresting and nice skin otherwise

sry i´m a noob ^^ i can´t make a skin!
Quote from DC2 :sry i´m a noob ^^ i can´t make a skin!

It looks really good, the roof is a bit choppy but it came up ok when rendered.

Anyway without further waiting here is your render.

I really like your skin and I like shiny cars hehe

I'm no good at banners or anything like that just the renderign part and a bit oh photoshop touch up btu I'll get onto the other skins when I get up. Keep em coming, hopefully each render will have something new and better in it.
Attached images
XFRDC2render.jpg
Quote from Davo :It looks really good, the roof is a bit choppy but it came up ok when rendered.

Anyway without further waiting here is your render.

I really like your skin and I like shiny cars hehe

I'm no good at banners or anything like that just the renderign part and a bit oh photoshop touch up btu I'll get onto the other skins when I get up. Keep em coming, hopefully each render will have something new and better in it.

nice =) Thx
No probs it's a pleasure to do with such high quality and good lookign skins.

Need high res skins please or the renders come out looking crap like this one all pixelated

If you can reza please supply high res skins.
Attached images
xrtwtcreza85render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG