The online racing simulator
Quote from Stoney Boloney :Hello, could I please get someone to make these into renders for me. If you could make them with black wheels that would be great. If not don't worry about it. Not sure if you are able do helmets or not? Thanks in advance.

Here you go: (cant render the helm, sry for that)

Hope you like it Stoney^^...
Attached images
BF1_FMB_FOX_Redline.jpg
BF1_FBM_FOX_Redline.jpg
Hello,

Anybody have time to render my teamskin "OMG" in this style from Budweiser Show.jpg?
Attached images
Budweiser_Show.jpg
FZR_OMG_77.jpg
oke working on it, your requested and i will do several with different angle`s

1. 2.
Attached images
fzromg.png
fzromg1.png
Here it is:
Attached images
FZR_OMG.jpg
FZR_OMG1.jpg
very nice, thank you ;o))
How can i lern this rendering? I have download the program 3d max8 as a test version. It is ok? What i need also for rendering?
Quote from zeromussov :Here you go: (cant render the helm, sry for that)

Hope you like it Stoney^^...

Zeromussov,

Wow, they look great!!! Thank you very much! No worries about the helmet. Thanks for taking the time to make them. :bowdown:

If I could get one more favor? Could you do one with just the Formula BMW for me?

Thanks again
Quote from Stoney Boloney :Zeromussov,

Wow, they look great!!! Thank you very much! No worries about the helmet. Thanks for taking the time to make them. :bowdown:

If I could get one more favor? Could you do one with just the Formula BMW for me?

Thanks again

Sure Here it is, hope you like it
Attached images
FBM_redline.jpg
FBM_redline1.jpg
Uf1_nl.jpg
Quote from zeromussov :Sure Here it is, hope you like it

I like them a lot.. Thanks for taking the time to do them for me. I really appreciate it.
I made this (private) skin this afternoon It's the UF1 version of the skin I also made for the FXR (also rendered here somewere).

Anyway, I would like to have this one rendered as well If possible from 2 angles in one shot and in 1280 x 800 please
Attached images
UF1_SGD_RWB.jpg
BTW, sponge, tried Blender? it works great on my G5 for rendering!
No I haven't, but I don't think I will.. most renders i've seen with blender look pretty crappy.. like the cars are made of mirrors

edit:
well.. maybe i could give it a try
Quote from Sponge :I made this (private) skin this afternoon It's the UF1 version of the skin I also made for the FXR (also rendered here somewere).

Anyway, I would like to have this one rendered as well If possible from 2 angles in one shot and in 1280 x 800 please

here you oh and its 1280x1024 ho you dont mind
Attached images
uf1 render.jpg
Quote from Sponge :I made this (private) skin this afternoon It's the UF1 version of the skin I also made for the FXR (also rendered here somewere).

Knocked a quick one up aswell, 1280x800 as requested, hope you like it.
Attached images
UF1_SGD_RWB_render.jpg
Just made personal FBM skin, so pls render it!

Thanks
Attached images
FBM_vajado2.jpg
see if this works
Attached images
vajado2.jpg
This is the skin I'm running in the DSR Spec Series and the LOTA Formula BMW Challenge. Please render and thanks!
Attached images
FBM_CORE16-HR.jpg
Quote from BigTime :This is the skin I'm running in the DSR Spec Series and the LOTA Formula BMW Challenge. Please render and thanks!

Here you go:
Attached images
FBM_Core1.jpg
FBM_Core.jpg
core3.jpg
core2.jpg
core4.jpg
Now thats a good looking skin
ain't those tires too wide for the FBM.
Quote from zeromussov :Here you go:

Wow thanks! I love renders with the same car facing opposite directions! I'll deffinetly be using this! If you have the time to make some more, maybe brighter variations please do. This is my first skin to be rendered so now I'm dieing to post all my skins! j/k

BTW I have a Helmet skin, can you use it in the first?

Thanks mate, means a lot.
Quote from Sponge :No I haven't, but I don't think I will.. most renders i've seen with blender look pretty crappy.. like the cars are made of mirrors

edit:
well.. maybe i could give it a try

They look crappy because I've set up materials basically (however it took very much time to me). I'm sure we can get better results if more users try to enhance a blender render.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG