The online racing simulator
Quote from Bogey Jammer :They look crappy because I've set up materials basically (however it took very much time to me). I'm sure we can get better results if more users try to enhance a blender render.

yup.. but that's pretty hard I tried myself.. anyway, i didn't meant it as an offense to blender users here or anything

edit:
this is my first (ever) render
Attached images
UF1_SGD_RWB.jpg.png
The renders of blender dont lok crappy. Just adjust the size of the render and use a highres skin. For mine 1900x1200 renders I use mine 5120x4096 hires skins. They give you a very nice render.

The difference to me with blender and #ds max is the colouring. Blender seems to be bright against the darkerner 3dsmax renders.

Attached images
RB4 HR 2008.jpg
That's a nice one

I made this one myself just a few minutes ago (made the skin this evening, it's private btw:P)
Attached images
SGD_RWB_render-1.jpg
Quote from Sponge :That's a nice one

I made this one myself just a few minutes ago (made the skin this evening, it's private btw:P)

The rate you're going, you'll soon have a big fleet of 'Sponged' cars!
Quote from beefyman666 :Here you go, 1280x1024. Hope you like it.

OMG thanks mate. If you would be interested in doing some more let me know. Good work!
Quote from BigTime :OMG thanks mate. If you would be interested in doing some more let me know. Good work!

Drop me a PM if you want a few more done. Although there isn't really a queue for renders, a PM will beat the queue.
looks great!
Quote from Sponge :anyway, i didn't meant it as an offense to blender users here or anything

Don't worry you didn't say anything offending.

Quote from niels1 :The renders of blender dont lok crappy. Just adjust the size of the render and use a highres skin. For mine 1900x1200 renders I use mine 5120x4096 hires skins. They give you a very nice render.

The difference to me with blender and #ds max is the colouring. Blender seems to be bright against the darkerner 3dsmax renders.

5120x4096 :faint2:
You don't really need that so much. And it should be impossible to handle for low pc spec users who probably don't want to wait 3 hours to make an average render.

3ds max is not the renderer, but Brazil is. I agree with you that some renders above are too dark, and the floor is noisy . I hope I will succeed to master Indigo renderer (3ds max compatible btw) to post killer renders :icon23:
When I render at 5120x4096 with reflection floor on 1 core it will be done in 36 minutes. The car is rendert rather fast but the reflection floor at 0,75 will take up most off his time.
Quote from niels1 :When I render at 5120x4096 with reflection floor on 1 core it will be done in 36 minutes. The car is rendert rather fast but the reflection floor at 0,75 will take up most off his time.

I've always been the type that regardless the time or the size of a file, bigger is better! Hence the name BigTime.
can someone do me a quick render? bf1?
Attached images
BF1_mugenf1.jpg
just a quicky
Attached images
Mugen_BF1_render.jpg
Here is another one:
Attached images
BF1_Castrol1.jpg
BF_Castrol2.jpg
Can someone please render my new FZ5 skin please?

Thanks a Mil.
Attached images
FZ5_bearwolfnew.jpg
Quote from squad_e :Can someone please render my new FZ5 skin please?

Thanks a Mil.

Here's a quick one:

Edit: new render^^
Attached images
Fz5_HKS1.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :What's wrong with your rearlights?

Hm, I see it. Has to be a lightning issue..

I will try to fix it

-Edit: Fixed
Quote from BigTime :You renders are getting much better I think.

Yep.. not perfect yet :') but there's some progress...
Still learning a lot

Btw: my program crashed a hour ago and lost the FZ5 scene... I build it up again and it's rendering now... (hope it's an improvement) / see post above..
can anyone do nice render for me plase

tnx
Attached images
XFR_RPMTEAMs2.jpg
I'm not very good, but still learning
(i guess someone is working on a better one at the moment, but i hope you'll like this one too)
Attached images
render RPMTeam-XFR.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG