The online racing simulator
Here's the first skin for NitroJunkies. I had to setup the whole RB4 scene from scratch because I couldn't find a pre made one on the net anywhere. Yes, I'm lazy lol The quality of the skin isn't as high as I'd like for a render, but since trying to make skins I know how damn frustrating and hard it is so props go out.

Anyway here it is, as requested on a light brackground. Should make a nice desktop wallpaper. The FZ5 will be coming up next and then I'll get onto Reza85s skins which means I'm booked out for the weekend. Lucky there's a few of us doing rendering now, good to see. Between rendering, skinning and making layouts I hardly have any time to play LFS
Attached images
FalkenRB4NJL.jpg
Hi!

I wonder if anyone would like to do a render of these two skins.
http://www.server.aplus.pl/doriftokids/skins/losah/

My new FZ5 and updated XRT

Doesn't have to be that fancy if you don't want to..just both in the same render if possible If not..one each..you choose

Thanks in advance!

/Losah
Quote from Davo :I had to setup the whole RB4 scene from scratch because I couldn't find a pre made one on the net anywhere.

There are RB4 and LX6 scenes at morrowdesigns
Sorry for imagecrap, I updated the skin and reuploaded it to imageshack, which gave it a different name, so that's why the link is invalid.

But here is the skin, in bigger size!

Hold on... So according to you there is something wrong with my compression? Well, guess what, the file is exactly 2.00MB... *goes fiddling a bit*

Here it is!
Attached images
XRR_Corvette C6.jpg
Hey Flippy! Here's your Corvette
Attached images
corvette.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :Hey Flippy! Here's your Corvette

Thanks, it looks great! I had the base of this skin on my hdd for so long, I just had to finish it sometime But now I need a new one to start

Could you render the previous one nexto this one? like in a V: XRT nexto the XRR. Make sure the differences like the rear spoiler are pointed out. I want them with the nose to the camera, but it should be high enough to see the spoilers.

other skin for XRT
Ok, rendering now
Done!
Attached images
corvettess.jpg
Nice, I love it! Thanks
Quote from Davo :Here's the first skin for NitroJunkies. I had to setup the whole RB4 scene from scratch because I couldn't find a pre made one on the net anywhere. Yes, I'm lazy lol The quality of the skin isn't as high as I'd like for a render, but since trying to make skins I know how damn frustrating and hard it is so props go out.

DUDE FRICKEN SWEET! BIG PROPS YO!!
Id highly apprietiate it if someone could make a really nice render for my new skin . Thanks alot in advance..
Attached images
FO8_kmart95.jpg
how long does it takes to make a render for a semi-pro?
Thanks alot chief, exellent job!!!

Any chance, whenver you can show more of the car, rather then more of the front?
Quote from Funnycat :There goes Harlen's render again

you=awsome! I love it, thanx a million!
haha your a legend man!! Thanks a heap!
wouldn't mind if someone rendered this please. PRIVATE
Attached images
FXR_Rappa Z.jpg
thnx, looks great
If anyone wants to render this I won´t stop him.
Attached images
XFg_noobs_Kalev.jpg
Anybody want to render these if they get time? Im a noob illepall so if things dont line up right dont be too harsh on me . I hope these havnt been done yet.

Attached images
FXR_CHIKNPIT7.JPG
FZR_GT3RSNES.JPG

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG