The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :The rear lights suck! But I love the render and the chrome.

I've not been able to get any new ones that I like, but I can get some now that LFS DB is back.
Quote from fundrifter :here u have the render of the car just testing my new bling bling

hope u like them

Rims aren't bad. Too flashy for me but I still like the render . In real life I run on painted rims only .
Quote from Mischief007 :Rims aren't bad. Too flashy for me but I still like the render . In real life I run on painted rims only .

thats good...

render please

no blender (cept jtuned) and stock scenes

just a simple bodykit, maybe rims & custom spoiler. 2 car scene if possible (back and front). 1680x1050

ty,
-bird
Attached images
XRT_slidefx.jpg
@Lepletier:

I'm afraid the CAB .PSD you sent isn't good, i did the render this morning and it just doesn't look right
Attached images
wrong.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :@Lepletier:

I'm afraid the CAB .PSD you sent isn't good, i did the render this morning and it just doesn't look right

Looks like the image is stretched.. In blender I press UV to make the texture fit the right way on the model..
nah, it isn't stretched, he painted some part wrong, ill try to repaint it

edit: this is a volvo, the picture was a peterbild...

Here is the right one i think, still not good
Attached images
attempt2.jpg
any renderers,please render my skin with 6 white spokes sport rims with 2 x render pictures (standard xrt look) and 2 x render pictures (with gt wing) . for wallpaper.Thank you
Attached images
XRT_WC_08.jpg
Quote from dcm_wc :any renderers,please render my skin with 6 white spokes sport rims with 2 x render pictures (standard xrt look) and 2 x render pictures (with gt wing) . for wallpaper.Thank you

I might give it a shot.
Quote from Bose321 :nah, it isn't stretched, he painted some part wrong, ill try to repaint it

edit: this is a volvo, the picture was a peterbild...

Here is the right one i think, still not good

What is not good on the second render?

I think is fine now, the first one have a great mistake with the template lol. But the second one appears ok.

I use the template from the scene, I just edit the original template. So i think its mandatory the template fit the models, dunno.

Theres some small texture glitches on the truck inself, because in only edited the original texture (change de colors) and put some decals, don't create a new texture. But i think thats no big problem. :P
thx for render it man

greets
sennaboy
thx great job
Quote from HellBoy99 :render please

just a simple bodykit, maybe rims & custom spoiler. 2 car scene if possible (back and front). 1680x1050

ty,
-bird

Still waiting...
Quote from HellBoy99 :render please

ty,
-bird

here u go.. hope u like it i have deleted my spoiler sceen =( sorry dude
Attached images
slide_FX_hellboy99_.jpg
Quote from fundrifter :here u go.. hope u like it i have deleted my spoiler sceen =( sorry dude

Damn that looks good! I must try to make a parking house scene like that myself!
Quote from Colton_moorer :Could someone render my FZR skin please
Also, I would love to have two angles

Please:sadbanana
can anyone render this skin
like a stock car with a hauler please
Attached images
XRT_MuttDew11.jpg
Quote from T.J. :Damn that looks good! I must try to make a parking house scene like that myself!

yeah its nice:P give me a PM and u can gett my email if u like i can send u min if u whant to
Can I please have these rendered together in a snazzy scene? as big as you want.
Attached images
FXR_SSS2.jpg
FXO_SSS2.jpg
-
(fundrifter) DELETED by fundrifter
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :thanks!

my 3Ds max i dead :wtf2:

so im sorry dude maby some one alse can do it

once again my bad:jawdrop:
please render my skins new wheels, truck scenes 1440*900
Attached images
XRT_Mikas.jpg