The online racing simulator
Bose,

Any news on that truck render?

Im anxious... ehehe
oh erm... ill continue on it im learning for my exams atm...

Don't worry

You wanted the truck, and the XFR right? anything else special?
Quote from Bose321 :oh erm... ill continue on it im learning for my exams atm...

Don't worry

You wanted the truck, and the XFR right? anything else special?

Black Rims, like that other scene. The exemple i posted in the link.

Take your time, exams are serious... so take your time
Can anyone make a render with this skin on a plain background. if possible could you add a front splitter, deepdish forged pink rims, and a nice little spolier? Thank you
Attached images
XRT_RFCompskin.jpg
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Can someone plz render this skin? I want it two sided, so front and back, 2 cars. Put some nice rims, dark colored, I don't want them to be bling bling rims. And add some background or some other nice things if you want. I'll be waiting, so someone plz render it. I've got one render with this skin already, but its not with 2 cars and 2 sided.
Attached images
XRG_EDandRo.jpg
Quote from Lepletier :Black Rims, like that other scene. The exemple i posted in the link.

Take your time, exams are serious... so take your time

Thanks

Do you prefer any kind of rims btw?
Quote from andRo. :Can someone plz render this skin? I want it two sided, so front and back, 2 cars. Put some nice rims, dark colored, I don't want them to be bling bling rims. And add some background or some other nice things if you want. I'll be waiting, so someone plz render it. I've got one render with this skin already, but its not with 2 cars and 2 sided.

Rendering now
sorry but i done the wrong car here u go anyway
Attached images
XRT_REQ.jpg
Ohh well...shit happens. Well then I'm still waiting for my XRG render, someone plz, it would be nice if the render would not be done with blender. Cause I can do my self with blender, but I dont really like it.
Here you go:
Attached images
XRG_andRo.jpg
^^ Yeah its a great skin well done Max.
Quote from mutt107 :
can anyone render this skin
like a stock car with a hauler please

any progress on this?
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Here you go:

It's GREAT, I love it. But there is another problem. Maxim was so fast and he made another great skin for XFG, can someone or you Race King, make the same render for XFG as you made it for XRG, So someone plz make a great render for XFG. You can look how the XRG render looks in previous posts. And plz dark color rims.
Attached images
XFG_EDandRo.jpg
Ok i will do it later
Please render my FZR skin in just a simple studio with dark (would love BBS) rims. Thanks!
Attached images
FZR_Simoniz.jpg
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Please render my FZR skin in just a simple studio with dark (would love BBS) rims. Thanks!

Here you go:
Attached images
FZR_Simoniz.jpg
Quote from dcm_wc :any renderers,please render my skin with 6 white spokes sport rims with 2 x render pictures (standard xrt look) and 2 x render pictures (with gt wing) . for wallpaper.Thank you

anyone can render my skin?please
Quote from Zoomy :Can I please have these rendered together in a snazzy scene? as big as you want.

Bump! Please? Anyone?!
Please render my XRR skin in just a simple studio with dark (would love BBS) rims. Thanks!
PS: Please in resolution 1680*1050 and 1280*1024 if is possible!!!
Attached images
XRR_R4F200877.jpg
Quote from Gustix :Jonaz here is my try (blender)

That's also great nice, simply amazing. My new wallpaper because i do already hav posted my skin

btw, do you use Yafray, BI or any other renderengine?

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG