The online racing simulator
Quote from Gustix :Blender internal renderer

Alright, nice work man Is there any chance that I could get that scene Anyhow, keep up the good work
Lepletier,

I've used those 5ZIGEN rims... black, as you ordered.
Here is the preview, tell me if it's good, if it is, i'll put it in the truck scene
Attached images
preview2.jpg
Hmmm...sexy es hell! I love your renders...Thanks a lot man...
Gustix: You don't need to post the scene, I've started making on by myself instead

BUT, i hace some problems with making this scene and I would like to have some advices by a "pro" like you.

1. How did you do that striped reflection on the car? If it's a hdr picture you did use cen you please post it here so I can see what kind of picture it is, please

2. How do you make your renders so sharp, look at my attached image, I think it's way to blurry

3. Where did you get those rims?

4. My render takes about 1 min, is there any quality settings I could set better for a better result?

If you have any other advices I would really like to here them
Attached images
test studio BI.png
Quote from Bose321 :Lepletier,

I've used those 5ZIGEN rims... black, as you ordered.
Here is the preview, tell me if it's good, if it is, i'll put it in the truck scene

It's perfect!

The only thing i wanna change, its remove the white text on the tyre sidewall. If possivel.

And good to go!
allright, i'll start on it then
Quote from Bose321 :allright, i'll start on it then

make one for me with some jeeps innit
Lepletier,

here is it, it's still not done offcourse, if you find it good enough i'll make it bigger

Quote from G!NhO :make one for me with some jeeps innit

Not sure if i can find any jeeps, i'll try tho...
Attached images
preview2.jpg
?

anyways, i can't find anything

here is it, it's still not done offcourse, if you find it good enough i'll make it bigger

I think its okay, just turn the wheel to the left (like the steering wheel turned to the left), put the car a little more near the camera and you can render in 1028x1024.

-edit-

Leaving work right now, in 50 mins to home ;/

Sorry my bad english. And Thanks for the render.

PM me... I got some models of some Weeps.. I mean Jeeps :P
Hey, If anyone could render these skins for me that'd be great Could i have them in seperate scenes please? Cheers
Attached images
FZR_CIMANU250_B.jpg
XRT_CIMANU250_B.jpg
Quote from Colton_moorer :Could someone render my FZR skin please
Also, I would love to have two angles

:bump:
Quote from Cimanu :Hey, If anyone could render these skins for me that'd be great Could i have them in seperate scenes please? Cheers

Hope you like...

Colton_moorer: I'm on it - but have to leave for work soon. My Remote Desktop is being odd, so it might take the whole day before I can upload.
Attached images
3id_Cimanu_render_FZR.jpg
3id_Cimanu_render_XRT.jpg
Here ya go, Colton
Attached images
3id_Colton_render_A.jpg
3id_Colton_render_B.jpg
Quote from r4ptor :Here ya go, Colton

Nice one but in the 1st one the light textures are missing i think.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Nice one but in the 1st one the light textures are missing i think.

Naah, It's exactly the same as I did for Cimanu. The reflection is limiting transparency and I was in a rush to get to work in time

Oh.. hang on...

Edit: nevermind.
Quote from T.J. :PM me... I got some models of some Weeps.. I mean Jeeps :P

i've pm'ed you

Lepletier,

I'll start on it after my homework
Please render my XRR skin in just a simple studio with dark rims. Thanks!
PS: Please in resolution 1680*1050 and 1280*1024 if is possible!!!
Attached images
XRR_R4F2008.jpg
Quote from Jackal 77 :Please render my XRR skin in just a simple studio with dark rims. Thanks!
PS: Please in resolution 1680*1050 and 1280*1024 if is possible!!!

Not sure how dark the rims will come out, but a 1680x1050 should be finished (started it before I left for work this morning as a test after reinstalling 3DS).

I'll post it here when I get home in a couple of hours

Regards,

Ian
1680x1050 version.. sorry the wheels aren't darker.. haven't done any 3DS work for months.

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
XRR_R4F200877-1680x1050.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG