The online racing simulator
Quote from dj-fluxsa :Can someone render theese two skins for me plz ! thanks

damn you f***ing part stealer u have not the permission to use my front lights i will that u remove that stuff from your skin.

btw @all render heads please don´t render his skins, he is a skin and part stealer

greetz caoz
Quote from Kristjan.J :How he got your skin if it's NOT public? I thought, LFSW is not downloading skins into your pc, only just to see it for you or something, but I think it's not the right thing anyway, and where he got it ?
+ He only wants renders...

That is not supposed to be in this forum even; this was a strictly private skin made for events only and I don't know how he even got it. Thats one leak even I can't figure out.

EDIT: my CC license covers public skins only team skins are different
sorry c40z it was a stoopid thing for me to do i just wanted some nice lights to use on my new skin i didnt know that u made them as i had seen ones on another that looked almost exactly the same and i tought they were public sorry again plz forgive me and dont think of me as some noob who steals parts of peoples skins sorry i wont do it again and to atnik that skin was givin to me by kiyshiro he told me it was a MD (mission drift skin )
and i only wanted a nice render to put on the website im sorry and i will take them down now
BTW im a MD member in case u think i stole it of them
Quote from dj-fluxsa :sorry c40z it was a stoopid thing for me to do i just wanted some nice lights to use on my new skin i didnt know that u made them as i had seen ones on another that looked almost exactly the same and i tought they were public sorry again plz forgive me and dont think of me as some noob who steals parts of peoples skins sorry i wont do it again and to atnik that skin was givin to me by kiyshiro he told me it was a MD (mission drift skin )
and i only wanted a nice render to put on the website im sorry and i will take them down now
BTW im a MD member in case u think i stole it of them

Quenched tssssss!

Only you know what im on about, dont you
Quote from LineR32 :Here you go Hanzime.

This is SO GREAT !!!!!!!!!!! THANK you so mutch !!!

unreal fantastic.. beautiful !!!
-
(Mafaioz) DELETED by Mafaioz : wierd
Why? S2 users rarely get banned unless they consistently be annoying, argumentitive, flaming users.
S2 users rarely get banned. there have been a few though.

@Dustin! change your link in your sig with those girls! I can't stop clicking it!
Ive removed the lights is it ok to leave it like this ?
BTW its public so anyone who wants to use it can
Attached images
XRT_B-KIT EDIT5.jpg
Quote from FlonZ :This looks so cool, and I would love if someone could render one of my skins

EDIT : don't know how you put up those thumbnails

It would mean alot to the noobtoobers if someone would render the skin. Go watch the podcasts, they are very nice !

www.noobtoob.com
Ok, i am rendering
Here it is!
Attached images
Noobtoob-Render.jpg
Np
Render Plzzz
:d
thanks bro! first ever skin!
thats nice for a first!
plz render this one ., its mine private skin !
Attached images
FZ5_MAATINprv.jpg
oki doki illl do it 1024

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG