The online racing simulator
Hey guys! I made a quick skin which i think is a bit original. I would really like it rendered for my desktop background. If it's possible can someone put some nice wheels on preferably black/gun metal. Play around with it if you want.

http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... assat/XRT_MonkayStlth.jpg

Thanks!!
1st:
Is it too much to ask NOT to use [img] tag's on skins?
USE the attachments option PLEASE!!

2nd:
I would like my skin renderd please

NOTE:
IT's PRIVATE so don't use/modify it or anything else, not even if you want to use it offline only!

Many thanks in advance.

Ps. I used some ideas I saw on the BMW Sauber FRX skin posted a while back. I didn't copied or stole the stuff, made them myself (and used the scoops pack). Just so you guys know
Attached images
FXR_checkerd.jpg
Here you go.
Attached images
FXR_checkerd_render.jpg
FXR_checkerd_render2.jpg
:d Awesome! Thank you very much

(btw. that was quick )
Quote from beefyman666 :Here you go.

holy shizen housen! they sure are some good renders and a excellent skin i might add
I have a request, it's a Private skin so please do not modify or use... At all..

Many thanks!
Hi all,

This weekend a new race at our league ..they can chose from different 3 cars...So I had to make my skin to fit on 3 different cars..
If possible one with the 3 cars together or 3 single renders.. As always the creactions are put on the front page of our site. http://www.belsimracing.be. And If I have al the cars of LFS I will make a page to show an overview of all the cars..Those renders will also be used there. The combined creation of LineR32 was just GREAT !

THANK YOU FOR THE EFFORT !!!!!!!
Hanzi
Attached images
XRR_Belgium40.jpg
FXR_Belgium69.jpg
FZR_Belgium69.jpg
Quote from hanzime :Hi all,

This weekend a new race at our league ..they can chose from different 3 cars...So I had to make my skin to fit on 3 different cars..
If possible one with the 3 cars together or 3 single renders.. As always the creactions are put on the front page of our site. http://www.belsimracing.be. And If I have al the cars of LFS I will make a page to show an overview of all the cars..Those renders will also be used there. The combined creation of LineR32 was just GREAT !

Hanzi

Those skins are very low quality and wouldn't look that great rendered. Also, why have you used the XRT skin base for 3 GTR cars?

Quote from Bee :I have a request, it's a Private skin so please do not modify or use... At all..

Many thanks!

1280x1024 render attached. Hope you like it.
Attached images
FXR_CANYOU_render.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Those skins are very low quality and wouldn't look that great rendered. Also, why have you used the XRT skin base for 3 GTR cars?

Had no problems with the quality before.. And not enough time was the main reason to use the XRT skin.. But had to change it a lot to make the text fit on the skin... and the render attached is not for me I think ??
Quote from mickyc30 :holy shizen housen! they sure are some good renders and a excellent skin i might add

Thnx Yeah the renders are awesome!
Hi there i'm running a drift clan called AAD (All Aussie Drifters)
we have skins made up 3 to be exact. Just wondering if somebody was willing to render a skin or all 3 if possible no fuss if you can't do all 3 if not just the XRT will be fine.

The skins are pretty high res.
XRT
FZ5
LX6

Many thanks in advanced
sponge graphic designs, very original name lol i luv it, keep up the good work
Quote from beefyman666 :

Ohhhh man... That's awesome.. Thank you very much!!
Quote from beefyman666 :Those skins are very low quality and wouldn't look that great rendered. Also, why have you used the XRT skin base for 3 GTR cars?

How did u get the rims?
http://www.archeoskins.com/

Edit:

Quote from brat81 :Hi there i'm running a drift clan called AAD (All Aussie Drifters)
we have skins made up 3 to be exact. Just wondering if somebody was willing to render a skin or all 3 if possible no fuss if you can't do all 3 if not just the XRT will be fine.

The skins are pretty high res.
XRT
FZ5
LX6

Many thanks in advanced

Just finished doing them for you. Both at 1280x1024. Hope they're OK for you.
Attached images
AAD 3 car render.jpg
AAD 3 car render2.jpg
can someone do mine please
Attached images
XRT_MonkayStlth.jpg
Quote from Monkay :can someone do mine please

Here you go. 1280x1024. Hope you like it.
Attached images
XRT_MonkayStlth_render.jpg
awesome thanks
Can some1 do me some render's.

All 'apple' style if possible. By apple i mean simple and classy

Custom rims if u can.
Attached images
UFR_greenapple.jpg
UFR_apple.jpg
FZ5_apple.jpg
Anyone wanna render a FBM?
PRIVATE.

thanks,
Rappa Z
Attached images
FBM_Rappa Z.jpg
Quote from HellBoy99 :Can some1 do me some render's.

All 'apple' style if possible. By apple i mean simple and classy

Custom rims if u can.

Here you go, all at 1280x1024. Hope you like them.
Attached images
UFR_apple_render.jpg
UFR_greenapple_render.jpg
FZ5_apple_render.jpg
Hi all,

LineR32 can you help me out with one of your masterworks???

Hanzi
Attached images
XRR_Belgium40.jpg
FXR_Belgium69.jpg
FZR_Belgium69.jpg
Please render my pink flower power drift skin =]
Hello!

today i created a pink drift skin. i got inspired by some pics of yashio factorys work and decided to try make my own little version.

a render of a front view and back would be perfect if possible.

thanks in advance

- Josh. -
Attached images
XRT_Yashio_V5.jpg
woooh! yeah thats my bodykit lol, didnt take long for someone to use it, looks good mate

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG