The online racing simulator
Please, render my skins.

Thanks
Attached images
FZ5_DRF_KEN.jpg
FZ5_MIKAS DRIFT.jpg
Quote from mrminor28 :drift factory team skinz please render someone who can

Quote from zajda :Please, render my skins.

Thanks

Done them all for you both. All 1280x1024. Hope you like them.
Attached images
FZ5_DRF_KEN_render.jpg
FZ5_MIKAS DRIFT_render.jpg
FZ5_dfactory2007gb_render.jpg
XRT_dfactory2007pb_render.jpg
First of all, I know the skins arent too good. Infact.. you may call them bad. But. I really want a render of the skins I have made
The FZR was my 1st skin attempt ever... and then I didnt quite know how to use PS either at all, but it looks good ingame especially the front. The sides suck.....
The xrt yellow I think would look good as a render even tough it isnt finished and probably never will be.
The xrt wierd skin, I think it will look good as a render.
The rb4 is.... I didnt know what to make then... I took a public skin as a base.. So.. I would be thankful if someone would render these.. So I wouldnt make bad skins anymore... Anyway tnx

Attached images
XRT_PeAcE_evilv2.jpg
FZR_motoxevil.jpg
RB4_evoMXfin.jpg
XRT_PJOS2.jpg
Im Rendering the 1th and the 2nd!

//Edit:
Number one and two:
Attached images
Evil-FZR Render.jpg
Evil-XRT Render.jpg
Much appreciated... Thanks.. good renders didnt expect anyone to do them Now I really see the diffrence in quality of the skins.. since my pc sux.. in my lfs the skins qual looks top notch xD
maybe but they wouldnt look as good as a render in game on anyones computer really, LFS graphics are ok, but they are far from all being DX9 yet, a render depending on the quality could be DX10 standerds, so dont worry to much everyones skins dont look as good as renders in game.
p.s im not some graphics know it all so please no flamming!
Quote from beefyman666 :I don't have a pro account either and that's the setting I use too. I don't have problems with it shrinking any images, unless they're over 1mb, which they're very rarely not.

Skin posted here was 13mb at max quality

Anyway..
Made this (private) skin this evening, about 2hours worth of work Anyway, I would like to have it rendered If possible in an 1280x800 size and one that's bigger (and if possible with Michelin tyres and 2 cars in one shot)

Thanks a lot!
Attached images
FOX_SGD_nl_render.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Skin posted here was 13mb at max quality

Anyway..
Made this (private) skin this evening, about 2hours worth of work Anyway, I would like to have it rendered If possible in an 1280x800 size and one that's bigger (and if possible with Michelin tyres and 2 cars in one shot)

Thanks a lot!

The added noise makes the filesize HUGE! One strange thing though, after downloading that skin, hovering my mouse over it, it says its 2048x2048, yet it's 0 bytes in file size. Attached a pic to show you. Properties says it's 0.97mb.

I'll certainly render it for you Sponge. Looks like a very nice skin.
Attached images
confused.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :The added noise makes the filesize HUGE! One strange thing though, after downloading that skin, hovering my mouse over it, it says its 2048x2048, yet it's 0 bytes in file size. Attached a pic to show you. Properties says it's 0.97mb.

I'll certainly render it for you Sponge. Looks like a very nice skin.

Thanks

Yeah i thought the noise effect would add alot to the file size.. but (imho) it's a pretty effect Used it on an XFR skin before, but that only had it partially I used it all over now (except on the logo's).
Done the 1280x800 render. Sorry I couldn't put the Michelin logo on the wheels. I haven't quite got that far with 3ds yet.

Did you want a bigger one aswell? If so, how big?
Attached images
FOX_SGD_nl_render1.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Done the 1280x800 render. Sorry I couldn't put the Michelin logo on the wheels. I haven't quite got that far with 3ds yet.

Did you want a bigger one aswell? If so, how big?

That's ok It looks awesome! Thanks a lot Bigger.. hm.. donno actually.. as big as possible without it taking to long for you to render, don't want to push you too much
Quote from Sponge :That's ok It looks awesome! Thanks a lot Bigger.. hm.. donno actually.. as big as possible without it taking to long for you to render, don't want to push you too much

The 1280x800 only took 13 minutes. Just started a bigger one at 2480x1550, keeping the same aspect ratio.
Quote from beefyman666 :The 1280x800 only took 13 minutes. Just started a bigger one at 2480x1550, keeping the same aspect ratio.

That's pretty fast.. guess you've got a pretty fast pc to render I just thought of the possibility to maybe have the big one printed at my school.. they've got like a 2meter(if not more) wide full-color plotter... hmm.. my room needs new wallpaper
My PC isn't too shabby I guess. Specs are on my Xfire if you're interested.

The biggest render I've done is 3200x2400 which I left overnight. Can't remember how long it took.

According to Photoshop, an A3 sheet of paper is 3508x4961. So the printer at your school will be a lot bigger than that. God knows if 3ds has limits on the size of renders.
Quote from beefyman666 :My PC isn't too shabby I guess. Specs are on my Xfire if you're interested.

The biggest render I've done is 3200x2400 which I left overnight. Can't remember how long it took.

According to Photoshop, an A3 sheet of paper is 3508x4961. So the printer at your school will be a lot bigger than that. God knows if 3ds has limits on the size of renders.

hmm.. yeah it's atleast bigger as A3.. the printed image a teacher showed in class last week had to be hold up by 2 persons.. But that was only the width.. it prints on a roll.. so length is almost unlimited
But we're drifting offtopic and i'm spamming with useless information
Quote from Sponge :hmm.. yeah it's atleast bigger as A3.. the printed image a teacher showed in class last week had to be hold up by 2 persons.. But that was only the width.. it prints on a roll.. so length is almost unlimited
But we're drifting offtopic and i'm spamming with useless information

Finally it's finished. 3ds crashed once so I had to restart the render. It took about 45 minutes.
Attached images
FOX_SGD_nl_renderBIG.jpg
Thanx beefy
lol this baby lol, she sure is nice!, awesome stuff birdy! nice and unique, keep up the good work!

p.s poly want a cracker?
Quote from beefyman666 :Finally it's finished. 3ds crashed once so I had to restart the render. It took about 45 minutes.

That's really nice! Thanks for going trough so much trouble for me
Quote from Sponge :That's really nice! Thanks for going trough so much trouble for me

No trouble at all. Glad I could help.

Quote from HellBoy99 :Please render my skin

It's private

Can i get some custom rims on this baby?

Cheers,
Hell Boy

Here you go, 1280x1024. Hope you like it.
Attached images
XRT_abstract_render.jpg
please, render my skin

thanks
Attached images
FZ5_super_ken.jpg
Quote from zajda :please, render my skin

thanks

Here you go, 1280x1024. Hope you like it.
Attached images
FZ5_super_ken_render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG