Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
Could I get these in separate scenes?
Attached images
XFR_Konigrenault.jpg
RAC_Speedline73.jpg
How do you guys render these skins?
It's done with Magic.

Tell us where you got those OZ wheels from Beefy.
Quote from LineR32 :Tell us where you got those OZ wheels from Beefy.

I'm pretty sure they're from the Panoz GTR1 found on Archeoskins in the GTR2 section. There's about 10 different wheels to choose from in that scene.
Could anyone render this skin for me? Just basic, but it would be great if it had some nice rims
Thanks in advance.
Attached images
XRT_TEAMDIV2009SKIN.jpg
Quote from Stiggie :Could anyone render this skin for me? Just basic, but it would be great if it had some nice rims
Thanks in advance.

This alright for you?
Attached images
XRT_TEAMDIV2009SKIN_render.jpg
Nice, thanks beefy
Hi all Next sunday we race on Fernbay with the MRT in the Liveforspeed.be league.

Love to have some renders of the car to put in on the front page and render section of our website. If possible in 1680x 1050 resolution.

Thanks !!!!
Hanziboy
Attached images
MRT_lfs-be2008.jpg
Can u make me render of this QM private skin please?
Attached images
XFR_QM_EMV_RL .jpg
Quote from hanzime :Hi all Next sunday we race on Fernbay with the MRT in the Liveforspeed.be league.

Love to have some renders of the car to put in on the front page and render section of our website. If possible in 1680x 1050 resolution.

Thanks !!!!
Hanziboy

Here is a small preview, if it's good enough i'll do it in 1680x1050.

Quote from kloun :Can u make me render of this QM private skin please?

i'll do it later today or tomorow i guess.
Attached images
MRT.jpg
Quote from kloun :Can u make me render of this QM private skin please?

Here you go.
Attached images
XFR_QM_EMV_RL_render.jpg
Quote from bose321 :here Is A Small Preview, If It's Good Enough I'll Do It In 1680x1050.

I'll Do It Later Today Or Tomorow I Guess.

Thanks !!!
simple, nice one. like the wheels! thanks!
Hi, please render my skin. Please white rims, thanks
Attached images
XRT_200sxmyrlbw.jpg
Quote from skeeter-racer :Hi, please render my skin. Please white rims, thanks

Here you go, two versions; one with normall rims and one with white rims. I hope you like them. Tell me if you want them in a bigger size.
Attached images
XRT1.jpg
xrt2.jpg
wow, very beautifully!!! Yes, yes it is possible in the big size. Both still I want behind and sideways. It is possible still a kind where less light? At you very beautifully it turns out! Thanks.=)
And white disks, my car in a life the skin in game looks as this=)
I didn't fully understand what you mean, but you want it to be less light and bigger? The rest i didn't understand. Could you be more clear?
Hi, can someone still help me out with a 1620 X 1050 render of our MRT for next sunday race??

I allready had a small preview on previous screen.

Also attached you can see what I've made of it to use as mail header for the race mail.

hope others to also enter a contribution.

Thank you all for the effort !!
Attached images
MRT_lfs-be2008.jpg
MRT_bannerkopie.jpg
Quote from hanzime :Hi, can someone still help me out with a 1620 X 1050 render of our MRT for next sunday race??

I allready had a small preview on previous screen.

Also attached you can see what I've made of it to use as mail header for the race mail.

hope others to also enter a contribution.

Thank you all for the effort !!

Should i make it bigger?
Bose321 Thank you very match,really very good RENDER, yes.pls can you made it in more large size, and can you make this render in sideways and behind,Thanks=)
Quote from skeeter-racer :Bose321 Thank you very match,really very good RENDER, yes.pls can you made it in more large size, and can you make this render in sideways and behind,Thanks=)

Sideways? and behind what?

Render My Skin
(10025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG