The online racing simulator
could someone PLEASE render my helmet?

attached the only file i have of it.
and two pics of me racing in real life!!

thanks in adv@nce!!!
Attached images
HEL_BUCK.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_0230.jpg
no one? please?
Quote from buck77 :no one? please?

Well, i can't help you.. but maybe someone has a scene or something for use in blender?

btw, i would like my new helmet renderd too. If possible with transparent backgound and in 1280 x 800 please

Thanks in advance
Here... Just simple..
Attached images
HELMET.png
Quote from okijuhans :http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/helmets.png

If you like my helmets and VRAY some scene I can make , then I can rende them. Post your helmets here Sponge.

i like your renders, but the background is always(!) darker then the object what you put in it, try to change something on the hdri settings or the render settings or the lights if you use some
Yea, thanks for that. I adjust that next time
Quote from T.J. :Here... Just simple..

you made it with LFS Viewer, right?!

that's very nice!!! but I was looking for something kinda more sofisticated, you know!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME, BTW!
I made it in blender :P I just did it in like 2 minutes..
Vray2Sided maybe

I didnt notice that , thanks for that.
it also need some thickness though...
Its crappy LFS helmet.

Need to remodel one, but there is few tutorials. Anyways , I paint the glass black and "ok". Dont want ... brain.... with that helmet.
Quote from okijuhans :Its crappy LFS helmet.

Need to remodel one, but there is few tutorials. Anyways , I paint the glass black and "ok". Dont want ... brain.... with that helmet.

clone it, resize, add a black material, delete the shield, and voila
think simple
WOW!! THANK YOU! LOOKS VERY GREAT...

not that realistic, as I don't have a hi-res file of it.

but GREAT WORK!

sorry to bother you guys! thx a lot...

[dare you to improve it! ^^]
Quote from tikshow :clone it, resize, add a black material, delete the shield, and voila
think simple

Its not the same Yea i thought of that, but näh, its not my style. But there isnt single one tutorial, so I have to still do it :/
Quote from tikshow :clone it, resize, add a black material, delete the shield, and voila
think simple

Why not just add 'shell' modifier. It lets you control the thickness, automatically gives you material IDs for outside, inside and side materials. Even more simplier.
Hello,

I came to ask for a render. I need a render with my team skins on cars: FXR+XRR.
Here is an example how the cars should be placed: Click (You can choose the position for the cars, either FXR at the back and XRR in front, or the other way around.)

The render is for the team's banner, which won't be bigger than 500x100px at the end, so don't place the cars too far from each other. Make the render as big as possible, and in good quality. I would also prefer, that the render is done in 3D Max, so the cars look more realistic and better.

The background should be white! Or I don't want any background pictures for it. Just a simple background, in some places darker, but in some lighter. (Well, you know better).
It would be great, if there would be also nice rims on the cars, and if you want you can modify the spoilers etc., but only if you want.

So, please someone make the render for me. I hope I didn't ask too much.

I'll be waiting for it. Thank you!
Attached images
XRR_4srt.jpg
FXR_4srt.jpg
Quote from samyip :Why not just add 'shell' modifier. It lets you control the thickness, automatically gives you material IDs for outside, inside and side materials. Even more simplier.

sometimes it doesn't work well, but he can try it
I´ll check that later. Cant promise nothing today.
1680 x 1050 please.
Attached images
FBM_Rappa Z.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Well, i can't help you.. but maybe someone has a scene or something for use in blender?

btw, i would like my new helmet renderd too. If possible with transparent backgound and in 1280 x 800 please

Thanks in advance

forgot the skin file
Attached images
HEL_Sponge09.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG