The online racing simulator
Quote from DDM :efast thx alot.. looks nice exept for the white stuff on the car.. but thx anbyway man

i didnt even see that bit before u mentioned it , damn you are down to every bit of detail hehe
well , efest.. its not a little detail.. you could see it in a couple seconds.. it just stands out
Quote from efast :i didnt even see that bit before u mentioned it , damn you are down to every bit of detail hehe

I see familiar number plate
could someone please make a render of this... Thanks very much in advance
Attached images
XFR_(Big Project).jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yeah - I can't use the .rim file directly in 3DMax, but I can see what it looks like in Bespoke and make another one for Max. Post the .rim file here and I'll ahve a go when I get back from work.

Any other tweaks you want doing, just mention them here.

how is it coming???
I've finished the new wheel, just working on a nicer brake disc.
Attached images
DriftWheel.jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've finished the new wheel, just working on a nicer brake disc.

sweet dude ur the best i might just have to get ur msn for all my rendering needs.
Quote from Funnycat :No problems! Yeah, I'd like to know when you put it there

lol, taken some time now. But finally I'm getting there

http://www.heartofracing.com/index.php?pid=3

As you can see I just took a part of it, its just to make it look smoother on that page. The page isn't totally finished yet, but your render looks good on it

edit: feedback on how the page looks in general is much appreciated
Quote from efast :http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7184/xfrprojectmy1.jpg

The front tyre seems to penetrate the bodywork
BTW, if you want to get rid of the white window edges (and all the other white areas), there's a small white square with a black outline on the interior texture. Color the white part in photoshop or whatever and the window edges will take on that color.
Ta dah!
Attached images
ExtremeDriftXRTs.jpg
Posting the skin would help
Quote from banister :could someone please make a render of this... Thanks very much in advance

Anyone else want to try Thanks again
Attached images
XFR_(Big Project).jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :Ta dah!

NICE is it just me or is there a spot on the hood?? but for now its pimp and it looks like there is no tyre just rims but sexy and the disk brake OMFG u need to send me the dds. file btw whats ur msn???
Quote from joen :The front tyre seems to penetrate the bodywork
BTW, if you want to get rid of the white window edges (and all the other white areas), there's a small white square with a black outline on the interior texture. Color the white part in photoshop or whatever and the window edges will take on that color.

sure, good idea
ok guys i have a question i just got 3ds max 9 installed i just need Brazil what version do i need or do i need a diff addoncan someone post a link
why all xrts?, theres's other cars that looks better
Quote from efast :why all xrts?, theres's other cars that looks better

i like to drive xrt only same as takumi said he like to drive ae86 only
360 tak?
I think its actually his car that he owns

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG