The online racing simulator
Quote from pipa :Maybe one of you can be bothered , thanks in advance. Preferably in 1680*1050.

Here you go. 3 renders so you have few to pick from.
Attached images
FZR_alzen05rep_01.jpg
FZR_alzen05rep_02.jpg
FZR_alzen05rep_03.jpg
Quote from pipa :Maybe one of you can be bothered , thanks in advance. Preferably in 1680*1050.

Quote from r4ptor :Here you go. 3 renders so you have few to pick from.

and even more to pick from... damnit blender settings... figured out a half hour just to know why the **** it saves the pic always in 860 * 520 or what ever :banghead:
Attached images
FZR_alzen05rep.png
Quote from [SIZE=1 :damnit blender settings... figured out a half hour just to know why the **** it saves the pic always in 860 * 520 or what ever :banghead:[/SIZE]

thats made with blender... very nice for blender
WOW they are amazing, thank you very much guys
Quote from buck77 :
do you think it's possible to insert the GoodYear logos in the tires?????

Yes it's possible
Attached images
render_fo8c_DanBuckBR2.jpg
Quote from Jotemi :Yes it's possible

Now I can say it's PERFECT for me!!

Thanks a lot, mate!!!

I also liked your renders very much, raptor!!

CAN I ASK HOW YOU GUYS DO THAT???????????????????????
I want to learn to render too!!
If someone could render these for me it'll be great

Preferably in 1680x1050 res.

Thanks!

Private skins so no one use :P
Attached images
VWS_GT24.jpg
VWS_GT24Glow.jpg

Nice ,friend
Quote from Alex_Ward :If someone could render these for me it'll be great

Preferably in 1680x1050 res.

Thanks!

Private skins so no one use :P

Check in 3d lfs renders,i already did a few :P you can use those
Quote from e2mustang :Check in 3d lfs renders,i already did a few :P you can use those

How could you of done one of a skin I made lol :S I'll have a look, but is there a green one?
Quote from Alex_Ward :How could you of done one of a skin I made lol :S I'll have a look, but is there a green one?

well master skinners made a skin of the 24 gt,but dont have the green one,i just thought you could use the blue ones
I found them, using the one with the truck Thanks.
Hi all

Would anyone want to render my new XFR skin? If possible a front and rear angled shot in 1 image, 1280 x 800 and with evostar tires

Thanks!

Skin
**private skin! do not use!**
Quote from pipa :WOW they are amazing, thank you very much guys

Quote from buck77 :I also liked your renders very much, raptor!!

CAN I ASK HOW YOU GUYS DO THAT???????????????????????
I want to learn to render too!!

Quote from leonardo555 :Nice ,friend

Thanks.

Buck77:
There is unfortunately no shortcut to create good renders (except for some pre-made scenes and apps specifically designed for such purposes. But it's limited how much they can actually teach you). The best advise I can give is to keep things simple while learning and to experiment. Don't overdo with complicated setups (shaders, lighting, reflections etc. all mixed in the same render). That will only make it harder to "troubleshoot" your renders and slow down the learning process, if you don't understand each step properly. It may sound tedious, but it really isn't.
thank you very much for your help, raptor!!!!!
this just made me want to learn it more and more!!
Ayy guys, just finished up my LX4 summerskin. Could someone render it?

Im asking for high-res render 1680x1050 resolution
Background could be race stylish

2048*2048 version attached.
Attached images
LX4_Summerskinlogo.jpg
Quote from mogster :Here's a little something:

Tell me if it's too dark.

Damn that looks great! I wish lfs had graphics like that..
Quote from r4ptor :...

Have tried myself a bit on 3dsmax today, but i am very far from what you have done. Really great work again.
Quote from pipa :Have tried myself a bit on 3dsmax today, but i am very far from what you have done. Really great work again.

I personally didn't get to where I am from one day to another. It's in a way very much like racing. You can do tons of readying on the subject, but in the end experience and routine is needed along with sense/eye for the smallest of details. Heck, I'm still learning - but the day I stop learning will probably also be the day I wont admire 3D any longer. Fortunately I don't see that coming anytime soon.

I would add to my previous reply that lighting is the key in archiving any kind of good renders. Realistic or stylish... doesn't matter. Crap surfaces with good lighting will look like a million. But killer surfaces etc. with crap lighting will look like shit. However that doesn't mean that a good lighting solution is by populating (polluting) the scene with numerous lights. Keep it simple

HDRI lighting is cool and "easy". But it's sloppy too. If you really want (and you should.. you must!) to understand lighting, then you need to get down and dirty with the basics in lighting.

Love it, nice one zaf!
Quote from r4ptor :

I personally didn't get to where I am from one day to another. It's in a way very much like racing. You can do tons of readying on the subject, but in the end experience and routine is needed along with sense/eye for the smallest of details. Heck, I'm still learning - but the day I stop learning will probably also be the day I wont admire 3D any longer. Fortunately I don't see that coming anytime soon.

I would add to my previous reply that lighting is the key in archiving any kind of good renders. Realistic or stylish... doesn't matter. Crap surfaces with good lighting will look like a million. But killer surfaces etc. with crap lighting will look like shit. However that doesn't mean that a good lighting solution is by populating (polluting) the scene with numerous lights. Keep it simple

HDRI lighting is cool and "easy". But it's sloppy too. If you really want (and you should.. you must!) to understand lighting, then you need to get down and dirty with the basics in lighting.

What I would like to add

search for tutorials on the internet.
and how boring they are, make and learn from it.
and ask how this or that should you learn nothing of it.
I do this now 2 years and still learning everyday
but you really learn a lot of tutorials to do.

keep up the good work r4ptor
Quote from Sponge :Hi all

Would anyone want to render my new XFR skin? If possible a front and rear angled shot in 1 image, 1280 x 800 and with evostar tires

Thanks!

Skin
**private skin! do not use!**

Nobody?
Quote from Sponge :Nobody?

i cant because i have still problems with the xfr 08 modell

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG