The online racing simulator
Quote from Sponge :Hi all

Would anyone want to render my new XFR skin? If possible a front and rear angled shot in 1 image, 1280 x 800 and with evostar tires

Thanks!

Skin
**private skin! do not use!**

Here you go - I hope you like them.
Attached images
XFR_Sponge_gtrl_01.jpg
XFR_Sponge_gtrl_02.jpg
XFR_Sponge_gtrl_03.jpg
Quote from John5200 :.

How come its so... normal? Didnt feel like editting it abit this time :P Nice job anyway
Quote from Everen :thats made with blender... very nice for blender

Actually Blender and all is just as good as 3Ds if you didnt know that. So for blender thats normal. Just takes time to learn it as well as any program.
Quote from astrau :Hi,

I would very much appreciate if some one would render my Skin - if possible in 1920x1200. The Skin is not private - feel free to use it.

Thanks in Advance!

PS: You Guys make a really great Job! I try by myself, but I give it up. If someone have a link to me, where i can find a tutorial or something else for the beginning, it would be very nice.

1st: I have found Information and will give Blender a try - sometime in the coming weeks.

2nd: No one could do a render for me? Pleeeaaaasssseeeeee! :bowdown:
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor : spam
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
Quote from astrau :1st: I have found Information and will give Blender a try - sometime in the coming weeks.

2nd: No one could do a render for me? Pleeeaaaasssseeeeee! :bowdown:

coming up

And here it is
Attached images
fxr astrau.jpg
hmm ok another one
Attached images
FXR_4WD_XP_render.jpg
Quote from ___ :How come its so... normal? Didnt feel like editting it abit this time :P Nice job anyway

jaja i just changed the rim and car material (here is a render without any material changes) :/
i´m just not in the mood now to copy all the things into another scene
he likes it so everything is fine

Quote from ___ :Actually Blender and all is just as good as 3Ds if you didnt know that. So for blender thats normal. Just takes time to learn it as well as any program.

oh yeah... blender is REALLY powerfull in the hands of pros. but i think its harder to understand then some others and it doesnt have good materials in blender itself, you have to make / find them anywhere in google etc..
btw, on this site you can see how powerfull really can be in the hands of pros :P
amazing rendering site, John!
thanks for that!
Hi e2mustang,
Hi Everen,

THX, THX, THX, THX, THX, THX ..........

Really great work!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it very well and you two guys make my day!

Keep it up!
Attached images
bg2.jpg
bg1.jpg
Quote from John5200 :jaja i just changed the rim and car material (here is a render without any material changes) :/
i´m just not in the mood now to copy all the things into another scene
he likes it so everything is fine

oh yeah... blender is REALLY powerfull in the hands of pros. but i think its harder to understand then some others and it doesnt have good materials in blender itself, you have to make / find them anywhere in google etc..
btw, on this site you can see how powerfull really can be in the hands of pros :P

Yea i use blender, 3ds, and zmodeler. I use maya as well but not as often as these 3
John thnx
Could someone render this skin, please! Would be great to have this as a wallpaper(1920x1080)
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Could someone render this skin, please! Would be great to have this as a wallpaper(1920x1080)

Jawohl. Soon as I have 30 minutes to render, I will.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Could someone render this skin, please! Would be great to have this as a wallpaper(1920x1080)

I think you mean 1920x1200, so I attached render with that resolution too.
Attached images
w4l.png
1080p.png
Quote from Shadowww :I think you mean 1920x1200, so I attached render with that resolution too.

It clearly says 1920x1080 on the box. But thanks anyways
I did also a render of your XRR Skin, just because it looks nice
Attached images
XRR_wingsforlife_1920_1080.jpg
Quote from Everen :I did also a render of your XRR Skin, just because it looks nice

Normal tires on a XRR? Since you all used Brazil, Here is some V-Ray in jo face. Tell me if you want something more dark.

edit: Crap, I did 1920x1200
Attached images
XRR_Wingsforlife_Render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG