The online racing simulator
Very nice!!!

Could someone please render these three cars in one scene?
They are from FoVe Racing Team at LFSBR League. The wheels would go like the Australian V8 cars!!
I've attached two FoVe logos, if you want to add it to the final art!

Please, help me on it! This is very important to me and my team!

TIA!
Attached images
FXO_FOV_TOLL_187.jpg
FXO_FOV_TOLL_188.jpg
FXO_FOV_TOLL_189.jpg
FoVe01.png
FoVe02.png
Quote from leonardo555 :Hope u like it. i didnt know how do u want, then i did this one

That...That...That's not gonna work. Please don't rice up my NASCAR skins. Just a simple studio render will do. Nothing added. Please.
Quote from leonardo555 :Hope u like it. i didnt know how do u want, then i did this one

Hi Leonardo

i mis somting on the cars.

left seat, a steeringwheel, front lights.

if you render a skin for some one
make a good render...

make it, and it's a nice render

Falcon a'm on to make a scene for you, have patience
so late for this...

Quote from buck77 :Very nice!!!

Could someone please render these three cars in one scene?
They are from FoVe Racing Team at LFSBR League. The wheels would go like the Australian V8 cars!!
I've attached two FoVe logos, if you want to add it to the final art!

Please, help me on it! This is very important to me and my team!

TIA!

Quote from Deejayyaj :so late for this...

Thank you for render!

Quote from Bose321 :Oh lol, I forgot to post it

@leonardo, wheels are way to big. And most of the car is white :/

Thank you too ! :P
Quote from cayenne 49 :

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Thank you very very much!!!!

Man, it looks far better than I wanted! LOL

TY!
Hai guys, could someone render this skin for me, please? Preferably something seen from the front, but with enough angle to be able to see the side well enough. Dark Grey wheels are what I had thought of for this skin.

Cheers!
Attached images
VWS_VRAX.jpg
Quote from Falcon140 :Hello,

Could someone please render these 2 skins. I want just a simple studio render with the cars parked next to each other. Thanks in advance, and *2048 attached.

Justin

Hi Justin.

I have done my best,
I hope you find them good enough

Attached images
b-white.jpg
b-track02.jpg
Feels funny with the flags flying at half-staff
Quote from boosterfire :Feels funny with the flags flying at half-staff

I know,
but could not find better picture.

'm also for you on to render your skin..
Quote from boosterfire :Hai guys, could someone render this skin for me, please? Preferably something seen from the front, but with enough angle to be able to see the side well enough. Dark Grey wheels are what I had thought of for this skin.

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails

Here you go Boost, I just attached the VWS Logo. And the RIM is kinda titanium effect.

This skin and these renders look quite AWESOME, DJ!!!!!

Nice...
Quote from Deejayyaj :Here you go Boost, I just attached the VWS Logo. And the RIM is kinda titanium effect.

those are really nice
Quote from Deejayyaj :Here you go Boost, I just attached the VWS Logo. And the RIM is kinda titanium effect.

Finally you achieved state where your car isnt so lowpoly and ugly. But check the interior the effect looks like it has been sharpened a lot with photoshop. Other than that nice.

And check sidewall , it shouldnt be seen in white. http://www.gmccoop.com/Tire-side-wall-bad.jpg
Check that picture

Awesome, thanks! :faint2:

This is really perfect! The quality is very good, and I'm glad to see my skin fits ^^
Quote from boosterfire :Hai guys, could someone render this skin for me, please? Preferably something seen from the front, but with enough angle to be able to see the side well enough. Dark Grey wheels are what I had thought of for this skin.

Cheers!

i hope you like it

Attached images
VWS_VRAX-04.jpg
Could someone do a render for our new FXR skin?

Cheers,
Dan
Attached images
FXR_FXRGTAL.jpg
Quote from Boekanier :i hope you like it

Thanks alot! It's great! I'm treated, two people answered my call.
Quote from Boekanier :
Hi Justin.

I have done my best,
I hope you find them good enough

How do u make this track scene? i have all problem of the world with images when u use how enviroment. thanks for help me.
add my msn

Where you got these rims? :O
Quote from okijuhans :Finally you achieved state where your car isnt so lowpoly and ugly. But check the interior the effect looks like it has been sharpened a lot with photoshop. Other than that nice.

And check sidewall , it shouldnt be seen in white. http://www.gmccoop.com/Tire-side-wall-bad.jpg
Check that picture

I know there are some texture that should be fix in that Scirocco rendered.

Low image before? coz I forgot to turn on the Indirect Illumination. The reason is.... I don't use glass material in as glossy as it is in other scene (you know what i mean?), but it should be used as glossy, right. ( but if you will see some Design-Dudes finished rendered? there are some of the texture looks like that, but it will be fix and we'll work on it to make it crisp and clear )

Now about the interior? i've been experimenting a lot of tricks on that even though it is not edited in PS.... the texture looks like that. I've adjust IOR but it is still the same. But still fixing on that part.

Sidewall...? I've also tried to do that in bump scene but it does'nt embose the texture not unless you will put the camera on focus, coz the tyre is too thin, thats why im trying to make in diffuse for the meantime. I know it should look like a rubber embose sidewall

Thanks anyway okijuhans,
Thanks Guys

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG