The online racing simulator
Quote from mogster :I think it's time for you to get rid of the half naked 3d girls for good Boekanier. It's not very cool and they always look like crap.

always??????

Attached images
V4DontmesswiththisKitty.jpg
V4MIRANDABIKERGIRL1.jpg
V4ValentineRed1.jpg
I still agree with mogster. They look fake, and they look weird. They scare me
Quote from alex95sang :not that i want, & the skin is not very good on your render, please make me a simple with a good quality

hope you like this one

Attached images
MBCfengshuialex-03.jpg
Quote from Boekanier :always??????

first and second one look stupid, and the third one is nice but still meh
Quote from Bose321 :I still agree with mogster. They look fake, and they look weird. They scare me

lol.
is not the intention then?
Quote from Boekanier :
lol.

is not the intention then?

i like the last one of the ones you posted, that looks pretty real. second looks a bit well...psycho? look at her eyes (talking about the pics without cars)
Quote from batteryy :i like the last one of the ones you posted, that looks pretty real. second looks a bit well...psycho? look at her eyes (talking about the pics without cars)

I agree with you.
I have not made this renders.
but think it's not fair if you said that you can not find a nice renders with 3d characters.
that wasnt actually me who said it, but it is really hard to make a real looking model. you need so good textures and also a very good model to have one

and could someone render this? http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=79808&d=1236521975
Nobody said you can't find a nice render with 3d character Boekanier.

By half naked 3d girls I mean the ones you have been using since you started your thread. They have always looked pretty much the same. They are tasteless in my opinion. And after 1½ years even more so.
Quote from mogster :Nobody said you can't find a nice render with 3d character Boekanier.

By half naked 3d girls I mean the ones you have been using since you started your thread. They have always looked pretty much the same. They are tasteless in my opinion. And after 1½ years even more so.

If I understand correctly.
is that the ladies do not have many clothes.
and that you prefer women with more clothes on.
and more variation in model.

when I see photos on the Internet with cars, the ladies always dressed scarce.
but everyone has their own opinion about this.
Oh thanks guyz
Animated girls are ok for stuff like that, so long as they look real! (or realish! )
I don't think is the matter of clothes. I found their pose are very awkward, (broken or twisted bones?) just not looking natural especially the hands and fingers. May be pay more attention to their pose rather than their see through clothes?
If you are not using SSS shader for skin, try it, it'll look more like human skin.
Quote from samyip :I don't think is the matter of clothes. I found their pose are very awkward, (broken or twisted bones?) just not looking natural especially the hands and fingers. May be pay more attention to their pose rather than their see through clothes?
If you are not using SSS shader for skin, try it, it'll look more like human skin.

sorry Sam but the poses are of the original program
perhaps the light that it does appear.
Can't you adjust your own pose in 'poser' or 'Daz studio'?
Quote from samyip :Can't you adjust your own pose in 'poser' or 'Daz studio'?

I am not so far
I'm still working on the following tutorials: materials and light.
Hello,

Could someone please render these 2 skins. I want just a simple studio render with the cars parked next to each other. Thanks in advance, and *2048 attached.

Justin
Attached images
XRT_CB09BBTHR.jpg
XRT_CBowyer09HR.jpg
Can some1 render this one?
Attached images
VWS_BWSrlaur.jpg
Oh lol, I forgot to post it

@leonardo, wheels are way to big. And most of the car is white :/
Attached images
VWS_BWSrlaur_render.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Oh lol, I forgot to post it

@leonardo, wheels are way to big. And most of the car is white :/

Quote from Falcon140 :Hello,

Could someone please render these 2 skins. I want just a simple studio render with the cars parked next to each other. Thanks in advance, and *2048 attached.

Justin

Hope u like it. i didnt know how do u want, then i did this one
Attached images
xrts.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG