The online racing simulator
i'll do it tomorrow, gotta sleep
All in the same shot?
that´s right...
so what exactly is the difference between these 5 skins? They look identical to me...[edit] oh, just the name on the back...
Quote from al heeley :so what exactly is the difference between these 5 skins? They look identical to me...[edit] oh, just the name on the back...

and little improvents on front bumpers, wings, mirrors...
Can someone render these 3 in one scene please? All facing forwards if possible. Thanks in advance
Attached images
XRT_L4F07.jpg
XRG_L4F07.jpg
XFG_L4F07.jpg
efast, he asked for all 3 facing forwards, in 1 scene, also the red one is for XRG, Blue for XRT and so on...

I might give it a shot at rendering those if I get a spare minute, too addicted to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. too bad I'm shit.
yea i know im only doing it for fun
I just bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R today, aint got very far but its a wicked game.

Thanks for those renders, they are great.
STALKER is hella hard to play, it also doesn't help that my PC (which somehow manages to run TDU fine) plays it like a dog on low detail settings. I think its time for my 1500$ upgrade soon, thank god that will get less during the rumoured Q3 intel cost cuts (making Core2Quad be the same as C2D is now.. )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :STALKER is hella hard to play, it also doesn't help that my PC (which somehow manages to run TDU fine) plays it like a dog on low detail settings. I think its time for my 1500$ upgrade soon, thank god that will get less during the rumoured Q3 intel cost cuts (making Core2Quad be the same as C2D is now.. )

try this for upgrade, $ in AU

Motherbored: Gigabyte DQ6 $290
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 $439
RAM: 2 x 1G OCZ DDR2 800 PC6400 XTC $345
Hard drive: Seagate 320GB SATAII 16mb $121
DVD-RW: Pioneer 212D black SATA OEM $52
Case: Silver stone TJ07 $439 (pccg)
PSU: Toughpower 850w $267
GPU: 768MB MSI 8800GTX $825

When skinning, how do you get the carbon fibre? is it just an image of a carbon fibre sheet that has been copied? Thanks
Can someone render this skin in a drift scene ?
1152x864

Edit: With WHITE RIMS
Attached images
FZ5_WWD_NarotiC2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG