Thanks Thanks Thanks man !
Hey !

Nice!

Can i get a garage style one please?.
Hi, can anyone render this BF1:

s! & Thanks
Attached images
BF1_BunnyK07.jpg
Swap you for your as historic bf1 wr set?
Attached images
BF1_Bunnyk.jpg
Can someone render my skin for me please its a mess becuase i did it myself and it was my first skin

and could you upload it on LFSworld or can you not do it, because it wont work fr me
Attached images
XRT_blackgreddy232.JPG
wow what software did you use to do the skin?
plz use a link or thumbnail...
Quote from squad_e :Hey !

Nice!

Can i get a garage style one please?.

here dude your car in a garage scene hope u like that "i can´t sleep last night " and sorry for the grainy quality

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :here dude your car in a garage scene hope u like that "i can´t sleep last night " and sorry for the grainy quality

greetz caoz

wow man , i want a render like this
Quote from Davo :Swap you for your as historic bf1 wr set?

OK add to the render 8 months of my free time and we have a deal!

s!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Can someone render my skin for me please its a mess becuase i did it myself and it was my first skin

and could you upload it on LFSworld or can you not do it, because it wont work fr me

here we go :cool:
Anybody can render my skin?For wallpapper!Thank you very much!(If possible background a city)

Thank you!
Attached images
XRT_Tipofinal.jpg
Quote from C40Z :here we go :cool:

Its beautiful :clapclap:

Thanks, you guys are great

Edit: i used Gimp Shop and Paint if you were asking me
Quote from DDM : anyone?

Please do not post those huge images directly, use the attachment feature or just a link to the file.

And patience
Quote from KENWOOD :Anybody can render my skin?For wallpapper!Thank you very much!(If possible background a city)

Thank you!

here dude your render "very nice clean skin"
Quote from C40Z :here dude your render "very nice clean skin"

Thank you very much!It's beautiful!!!! Skin not maded by me Tikshow created for me!Thanks a lot for you and Tikshow!!!
Quote from KENWOOD :Thank you very much!It's beautiful!!!! Skin not maded by me Tikshow created for me!Thanks a lot for you and Tikshow!!!

Quote from C40Z :here dude your car in a garage scene hope u like that "i can´t sleep last night " and sorry for the grainy quality

greetz caoz

OMG that's frikkin amazin'!...

Quote from KENWOOD :Thank you very much!It's beautiful!!!! Skin not maded by me Tikshow created for me!Thanks a lot for you and Tikshow!!!

Quote from squad_e :OMG that's frikkin amazin'!...

THX no problem dudes
1st someone posts an image, then someone quotes it....

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG