The online racing simulator
If someone would be so kind? I would be most grateful!

Thanks in advance
Attached images
XRR_ort0701_nn.jpg
Quote from dab78 :If someone would be so kind? I would be most grateful!

Thanks in advance

There you go.
Attached images
XRR_ort0701_nn_RENDER.jpg
Could someone render this skin? At a scene on South City? If possible I'd also like it at night. Thanks in advance and yeah I ask too much for a demo racer...

Can someone please have a go at mine on the previous page please?
please render my skin
Attached images
XFG_default-civic.jpg
XRT_Mafaioz.jpg And FZ5_driftbeasts.jpg
Could anyone Render these two ? ?? , then i would be very happy

removed skins
-
(Mikasssss) DELETED by Mikasssss
Quote from Mikasssss :please render my skin new team NXX

Use higher quality decals and then come back here with 2048x2048 skins, there wont be many people who would render those skins the way they are the moment.
Quote from Mikasssss :please render my skin new team NXX

damn you f***ing part stealer u have not the permission to use this wing and my front lights i will that u remove that stuff from your skin.

btw @all render heads please don´t render his black xrt skin

greetz caoz
Tnx for reminding that caoz i wouldn't render any of those most of those parts used in his skins are parts copyrighted from other teams you should get a Creative commons license
Yeah most of his parts are from the Saiko D skins,Design dudes,and some other stuff thats private.Do not render any of his skins.

Greetz Keisu
Ok wtf now. He took design dudes D1gp decal, Rear bumper, front S13 lights and grill. Like wth. People putted lots of work into it and some noob A$$ bastard is just copying everything without even crediting.
How about we stick to the topic ?
Hope you like it. If all is ok then I can even render to bigger size than 1024x768. I didnt check it through 100%. If there is any mistake say it. I have the scene and i can move or do what ever.

http://pes.pri.ee/mafaioz/Mafaioz%20render.png
Ok how do i resolve blurry renders?? like the attached one , and if any nice person out there in render world has a default save of a XFR 3ds file to upload that would be great , or if thats not appropriate to ask for then ignor me. lol
Attached images
1112.jpg
lol guess i should have google'd lol Thanks heaps
Quote from Rappa Z :No one? It can't be too bad lol.

Never noticed it before. Done a render at 1280x1024 for you.
Attached images
FZR_Rappa Z_render.jpg
I did it too, been out for the past hour so I wasn't here when it had finished.
Attached images
RSC FZR.jpg
Quote from okijuhans :Hope you like it. If all is ok then I can even render to bigger size than 1024x768. I didnt check it through 100%. If there is any mistake say it. I have the scene and i can move or do what ever.

http://pes.pri.ee/mafaioz/Mafaioz%20render.png

Very Nice! Thank you very much it would be awsome if you could line them up against eachother too Awsome work man
More Skins
Here are our Team, could anyone else Render this? line them up nicely ? , if someone could do me that faviour i would be happy...
Removed skins

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG