The online racing simulator
Make my skin's renders please
Attached images
XRG_DFHDC3.jpg
Quote from mike20002 :Here you go... hope you like it...

/Mike

...wow! very beautifully! I am impressed!
Attached images
Stix_Racer.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :I have done my own animation in 3DS, but it's highlighted a major problem with my windows - they ahve very apparent triangles in them. It's not smoothing groups (as they were default, and I have since tried several combinations), and it doesn't appear to be any option in materials or render rollout that I can find.

Can anyone suggest something that might cause it. Anyway, here it is:

Tristancliffe, I watched your avi file, the reason of the windscreens are not smooth is because the vertices are not welded together as one continues piece. I think that problem didn't happen when you render in Brazile, but when you render in default scanline renderer, this problem ocurr. I did quite a bit of tidying work on the LFS car models too, because I use default renderer often. (can't wait hours for 1 render )

I hope this will help you.
Okay, thanks, I'll have a look at that. I've never used Brazil, I use Vray, but maybe Vray shares the same problem.

Anyway, rendering and 3D work is on the backburner at the moment (hence no rendering for people at the moment), but I'll have a look at the end of the month.
Quote from mike20002 :I don't have scenes for the other cars... only BF1...

/Mike

Thanks anyway, i hope that someone will do my FOX and FO8 skins to renders
-
(juanra) DELETED by juanra : duplicated
Quote from mike20002 :Here you go... hope you like it...

/Mike

Thanks Mike. Very beautifull
Here is my little play on the 3ds reactor. The suspensions are a bit soft for GTR, also it shouldn't drive on a bumpy surface

The scene was rendered out in default scanline renderer (for speed) with a bit of fog on the environment to soften the background.
Attached files
FZR_drive00.zip - 1.6 MB - 276 views
Here are some stills of the car rendered in Mental Ray.

I've noticed alot of people here use Vray/Brazil renderer, but in my own experience, I find the Mental Ray is just as good and can be quite fast too. At least it comes with 3ds max, which I don't have to pay extra for the plug-ins.
Attached images
FZR02.jpg
FZR04.jpg
FZR06.jpg
1 more.
Attached images
FZR05.jpg
Quote from Tommi85 :Make my skin's renders please

Attached images
DFHCH.jpg
I'll buy you a beer :drink:
Attached images
FOX_BURNS_HI.JPG
FOX_BURNSOZ.JPG
Quote from Streets Ghost :

Podrzucę ci jeszcze drugą wersje ale to jak skończe.

Throw up you second versions yet, but this how I finish.
Please render my skin?please>.<1280x1024
Attached images
XFG_GAERS.jpg
Quote from Burnzoire :I'll buy you a beer :drink:

Here are your Renders and where is my beer
Attached images
FOX_1.jpg
FOX_2.jpg
Electricwolf, I think your front suspensions are out of place, you may have moved them by accident. That mirror floor really reflect that mistake there.
Quote from samyip :Electricwolf, I think your front suspensions are out of place, you may have moved them by accident. That mirror floor really reflect that mistake there.

Yes, i see it. But i have it seen too late, i fix it soon.
Have you? Just looks like the old CMX to me, with the floating lower wishbone.
Quote from Tommi85 :Podrzucę ci jeszcze drugą wersje ale to jak skończe.

Throw up you second versions yet, but this how I finish.

no problemo

I'm wating
Quote from Electricwolf :Here is your Render

Thanks so much!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG