The online racing simulator
Awesome samyip!! But I think you missed a grille texture I'm looking forward to seeing more of this stuff. What renderer do you use, mental ray?
Wow samyip! Thx a'lot man, its awsome! 2 bad my skin wasent hi-res, but i still love it. cant wait until i lear this stuff! thx again!
Quote from tristancliffe :Awesome samyip!! But I think you missed a grille texture I'm looking forward to seeing more of this stuff. What renderer do you use, mental ray?

Oh, was there a texture for the grille? I didn't know there was one
Yeah, I use Mental Ray, because it came with 3ds max as standard.

visit my other thread to see my other stuff if u like.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=138209#post138209
Can anyone render my FZR please?
OK chaps, what's the chance of render on this one

Needles to say I would be MOST gratrefull
Attached images
BF1_Van_irl_2048.jpg
Quote from Ewee :Can anyone render my FZR please?

Here are 3 renders done in Mental Ray. took 3 mins for each to render.

Sorry Stix, I have not have a BF1 scene set up yet, so can't do a render for you
Attached images
FZR_ferrari1.jpg
FZR_ferrari2.jpg
FZR_ferrari.jpg
Quote from vanirl :OK chaps, what's the chance of render on this one

Needles to say I would be MOST gratrefull

I saw your request in the other thread so I already started on it, figuring you would come around here
I hope you like it
Attached images
Vanirl.jpg
Quote from joen :I saw your request in the other thread so I already started on it, figuring you would come around here
I hope you like it

You betcha I like it- thanks a milion
3rd time
Could someone please render this. I just fell in love with this car again and I want it to my desktop, please

(Just tell me if you think the skins is too crappy to render)
Attached images
LX6_FF385hi.jpg
Thanks.
Quote from samyip : Sorry Stix, I have not have a BF1 scene set up yet, so can't do a render for you

:weeping::weeping::weeping:
Yo Stix

I tried the first one, if you like it i can render yours too :P

Its only 1024x1024
Attached images
barney_001.jpg
Quote from 3Qu4t0r :Yo Stix

I tried the first one, if you like it i can render yours too :P

Its only 1024x1024

...thanks...very nice!

http://mitglied.lycos.de/stixstix/
Cheers
Hello, i wondered if anyone could be so kind and render this skin. I dont have 3ds max and i cant import the models into Maya
Attached images
FZ5_HRL.jpg
Hello,

can someone please render my Teamskin for XFR.

Thanks a lot!
Attached images
XFR_174_SL.jpg
Quote from BoGGis :Hello, i wondered if anyone could be so kind and render this skin. I dont have 3ds max and i cant import the models into Maya

????
Attached images
J_Render.jpg
Great!
Quote from 3Qu4t0r :????

Awright! thanx m8, BIG hug hehe
Hi sam...I think you need to lower the car so its sitting on the ground because im pretty sure the FZR does not fly unless you hit something hard.
Thanks samyip. As B11TME said, the car does sit a few 'inches' off the floor. Other than that I'm highly impressed.

Thanks again.
Could someone please do this one for me?
Attached images
XFG_TBV.JPG
Quote from B11TME :Hi sam...I think you need to lower the car so its sitting on the ground because im pretty sure the FZR does not fly unless you hit something hard.

Hi Keith, the stills are taken from an animated scene which I posted here before. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=122186#post122186
The test I did which the ride of the car was very bumpy, I have already chosen a frame where the car is nearst to the ground but obviously not low enough hehe..

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG