The online racing simulator
anyone wish to render my skins ? :> skins on previous page.. tnx.. (i know there are some mistakes, but its only noticable on a sheet, and not on a car xD)
-
(zajda) DELETED by zajda
please, render my skin
Attached images
XRT_stage_d_ken.jpg
Quote from gatebil94 :thx

Edit:
can u have more cars in a render i have more skins, but i want it in one render... :P

yeah, i can render the cars 1 by one and then put it in 1 file with photoshop
Quote from evilgenius :anyone wish to render my skins ? :> skins on previous page.. tnx.. (i know there are some mistakes, but its only noticable on a sheet, and not on a car xD)

ill do it
Quote from zajda :please, render my skin

I am on it

Here you go hope you like it:
Attached images
xrt_stage d.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :Hi,

Could somebody please render my lx6 skin please, If it would be possible could you do it in a garage scene. This would be appreciated very much,

Thanks,

Pacesetter

I'm on it, but it aint gonna be a garage scene.
Attached images
LX6_4.jpg
Quote from evilgenius :anyone wish to render my skins ? :> skins on previous page.. tnx.. (i know there are some mistakes, but its only noticable on a sheet, and not on a car xD)

here u go
Attached images
eveil render 1.png
evil render 2.png
could somebody Please render my skins? i made the right adjustments to them. Please set this in a really cool enviroment, i want to use it as my wallpaper
Attached images
XRT_OrangeChronic.jpg
XRT_ChromeXXD.jpg
XRT_Spyke.jpg
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Here you go

Looks great except that that's three of the same skin. :O

If you could re-do it with all three skins and maybe in 1680x1050, that'd be wonderful.

edit: and I like that scene, but I wonder if you could do one that allows you to see the side of (at least one of) the cars as well.
Quote from schwantz34 :here u go

Tnx But could someone also render them in one pic ? and with black rims ? :> thank you very much =]
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Looks great except that that's three of the same skin. :O

If you could re-do it with all three skins and maybe in 1680x1050, that'd be wonderful.

edit: and I like that scene, but I wonder if you could do one that allows you to see the side of (at least one of) the cars as well.

whoops i will do it again
i knew something was wrong
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Looks great except that that's three of the same skin. :O

sorry for taking so long had a few technical issues
hope you like it :
Very nice!

edit: if I can be super demanding, could you do it one more time with a little less brightness? It's a little washed out in the one above.

edit2: also it's not quite symmetrical... the nose of the right-hand car is cut off.
Hey guys, I've just spent the last couple of hours creating my first XRT skin and would really appreciate it if someone could possibly render it for me. Within the ZIP folder there is a low resolution and high resolution version of the skin.

Many thanks.
Attached images
XRT_NUTCASEHI.jpg
Attached files
XRT NUTCASE.zip - 1.2 MB - 166 views
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Very nice!

edit: if I can be super demanding, could you do it one more time with a little less brightness? It's a little washed out in the one above.

edit2: also it's not quite symmetrical... the nose of the right-hand car is cut off.

here you go i hope i got it this time
Attached images
xrt_Core Racing.jpg
The quality isn't good in that render.
Nolan has had me rendering a load of CoRe skins so I will knock a quick render up for you DWB once I've finished these last few.
Quote from LineR32 :The quality isn't good in that render.

i started using 3ds max yesterday so am not that good and i have a bunch of stuff to learn
Here's the group render of the CoRe Kyoto skins.

Although you haven't requested them, I've started doing some single car renders. I'll add them to this post once they're all done.

And on another note, as I've done so many renders for CoRe, I've added a subalbum on my Photobucket account so it's easier for you to grab them if need be.

CoRe Render Album
Attached images
XRT_CoReKyoto_render.jpg
XRT_Kyoto_Brian_render.jpg
XRT_Kyoto_BT_render.jpg
XRT_Kyoto_DWB_render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG