The online racing simulator
Man thanks, i owe you alot. Now i have to get started on that BMW skin i promised someone. You gota be here to render that one also . Good work and i love tha angle.
Quote from Ryanry64 :Really sorry about the wait but I've been really busy

Anyway, here's as close as I could get to your angle and some fresh michelins

...np...very nice...great job ryan...thanks, thanks, thanks!!!:smileyrai

cya stix

http://mitglied.lycos.de/stixstix/
Could anyone render my XFG skin in 1024X768 size, please??

I would like to know which program(3ds max 8??), version(full, demo) and plugins do you use??

I have 3ds Max 8 demo and I can render only 320X250 size pic unfortunately. Why is it?
I heard sg about Bigrenderer. I have downloaded its demo version, but didn't help anything.

Could u help me which program or plugin should I download to render 800X600 or 1024X768 size pic?

If u have good programs, please give me up to MSN: osza.roland@index.hu

THX for your help
Attached images
XFG_pmaxtoki.jpg
Quote from MARQUISE :(^^)

...That's not a render
I would like for someone to render my skin please:

And in 1280x1024 if possible.

Thanks in advance
Attached images
16.jpg
17.jpg
Hey, that was quick!

Thanks for that
Still at it eh, Rock, I gota make new skins to get you busy again! Comon people make it hard for him. Good work as always btw.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :

Thank you. It's beautiful. Good job
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :

which program(s) and plugin(s) do you use, that you can make large size pictures?

THX for your answer
Can someone render this RAC ,please?
Attached images
RAC_LDRIVER2.jpg
Hi, I don't usually like asking for things but I cannot render to save my life so would it be possible for someone to render my skins for me? When any of you have some free time or anything no rush atall. It's just I would love to be able to use a rendered version of my cars in siggies and avatars etc..

So if anyone could be kind enough I would be very greatful!

Thanks alot guys.
Attached images
FOX_FIBdale.jpg
FXR_FIBDale.jpg
Quote from ldriver :Can someone render this RAC ,please?

Just a quickie, if you want anything changed let me know
Attached images
SEGA_RAC.jpg
Brilliant ,dont change anything fast guy ,and thanks for my new desktop
Quote from Ryanry64 :

...WoW!!! Super!!! Thx Ryan!!!
Quote from Ryanry64 :Just a quickie, if you want anything changed let me know

Ryanry64, #1247 comment. THX
I use 3ds Max 8 and vRay.

As for the other thing it looks like you're using Ian H's scene, which should work fine. Have you changed anything?
Töki, it seems you are missing the textures for the headlights, or you applied the wrong material to them. The faces in front are a glass-like material which allow you to see through it and see the faces behind it with the headlight textures on them.

But like Ryan said, if you're using Ian's premade scenes it's just a case of making sure the path to the textures is correct and it should "just work"

Also, it seems that somehow you applied a material to the rearview mirror part or something. In your render the skinfile doesn't get applied to the mirror part, which should be green looking at the skinfile. The texture you see on it now is what 3DS displays when it's missing a texture that has been set in the material.
Quote from Ryanry64 :I use 3ds Max 8 and vRay.

As for the other thing it looks like you're using Ian H's scene, which should work fine. Have you changed anything?

Your 3ds Max 8 is Demo or Full Version? Could you give me a link where I can download vRay from? THX

How can I make my pictures to be sharp??
It's the full version. As for the vray thing I recommend you stick with Brazil for now. vRay is definately harder to use (I find) plus there are no ready made scenes for it.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG