The online racing simulator
Render my skins
LaimisD1 Request
Attached images
Laimisrequest.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :how do u make this lights?

The rear ones? its really easy.. you need to convert the rearlight into an editable poly, then mark the polygons you want to glow. Detach them as a new Object and give them a nice redish color with glowing effect..thats it.
Quote from SRR Marty :The rear ones? its really easy.. you need to convert the rearlight into an editable poly, then mark the polygons you want to glow. Detach them as a new Object and give them a nice redish color with glowing effect..thats it.

oh thanks mate
but one thing...
what mmaterial do i use? do i need to put reflect...? pls help me =]
thats what i assigned the glowing area to. plus i additionally added the interior DDS File with the rear light as diffuse map,
Attached images
mated.jpg
Wrong thread, post it to render my skin
Quote from leonardo555 :here u are

really nice m8 ty alot ! awesome render !
that body mode you used on the xrt is it possible to use it in lfs ?
Helmet
Quote from Tomhah :Can someone please make some nice renders of our team skins? With new rims (like real GT rims) and black on the FZR?

On the FO8, you can use some formula rims (also black) if you can do that

ps: This is team-skins, for use of Legends Racing Team only!

Additional on your FO8 but not in black rims. Hope you like it.

Love the first one, just the guys face kinda spoils it for me for some reason.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Love the first one, just the guys face kinda spoils it for me for some reason.

That's me!!

it's too bright, Right...? but you can edit that in PS.

Thanks anyway.
More you can tell its a picture, everything else is modelled then you stick a bad quality face on it (not saying your ugly, just its bad quality lmao) Thats all.
Quote from Deejayyaj :Additional on your FO8 but not in black rims. Hope you like it.

wow! Thank you!! Looks very good, but yes, the face was very low-quality, but thats something I can change in PS

Thanks!!!
Hi.

Can someone render my skin ?

Thanks if anyone make it with a drift scenario or a night scene
Attached images
XRT_MBCfengshuialex.jpg
Quote from okijuhans :

Click to get bigger !

Nice but the ad signs are also on the sides with the ad.
Yea, but its not that disturbing and I dont want to remap so the image is only on first side. Rather it looks like the sides were painted etc.
Quote from beefyman666 :Here you go.

could u do this skin the same way?
(btw, private skin. please dont use for anything else than rendering)
thanks

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG