The online racing simulator
Where'd you get that enginebay from Keisu? I'd love to have a closer look at it.

Any chance of sharing it or sending a link?
Hi Would one of you kind Gentlemen render these in a scene for my desktop 1280x1024
Attached images
FXR_Gooner.jpg
RB4_AFC.jpg
XFG_AFC.jpg
Quote from ImportFantasy :For Wah_Chai:

Preview:

Full View

why is the under side of the bonnet painted like the top, and i cant see the engine reflection in the bonnet
Quote from Gooner UK :Hi Would one of you kind Gentlemen render these in a scene for my desktop 1280x1024

what kind of scene? just a plain scene with only the car and.. let's say gray background?

-Bose
Quote from Bose321 :what kind of scene? just a plain scene with only the car and.. let's say gray background?

-Bose

i'll let you use your artistic license, whatever you think would make a good desktop
i'll work on it... i think tomorow since im kinda not in the mood to render now..

-Bose
help me with my custom skin
can someone help me make a good skin using this,i tried to make one but i dont know how cuz i have GIMP,Photofiltre, and ms paint so can someone help?and if you can send me what u used to make it but if its photoshop then dont say.
Quote from Nizzo3 :can someone help me make a good skin using this,i tried to make one but i dont know how cuz i have GIMP,Photofiltre, and ms paint so can someone help?and if you can send me what u used to make it but if its photoshop then dont say.

please request it in the skin forum...
Quote from Bose321 :hehe, ill do it tomorow, no idea if i am capable to do that

im making rims atm, so please hang on...

nah the rims shouldnt look like the lambo ones, but they have to be black with white/silver bolts on it
Quote from LineR32 :Have you got a link to a tutorial for that Samyip?

I don't know any link of tutorial. However, I have made a quick scene to explain(3ds max 8). You can explore the scene to found out how I did it.
There are 2 parts. The 1st part is made up of 2 objects: the tyre and the side wall(which is a plane object with bend modifier to made it a circle. I did it that way because it is easy to map)
The 2nd part is attached the side wall object to the tyre, wielded the vertices and then apply meshsmooth (or turbo smooth if you like it)
You can see how the 'Mix' material was used.
'Mask' and 'Composite' are simular too.
Attached files
tyre wall examples.zip - 302.1 KB - 235 views
I have Max 7, so I won't be able to look at it, unless it's in .3ds format.
Quote from G!NhO :nah the rims shouldnt look like the lambo ones, but they have to be black with white/silver bolts on it

who said i was making lambo wheels? i was just folowing a tut about making A rim...
Hi, can someone kindly do a render of my two skins?

I'd just like a plain white backdrop with 3 small views of the front, side and back along the top and the bottom 3/4 of the screen have the 3D view.

I don't have a 2048x2048 version of the XRT, I made it a while back.

1600x1200 screenshot if possible, thanks in advance

A render on a track with the FZ5 chasing the XRT would be awesome if that's possible :o
Attached images
XRT_TOKYO_S15.jpg
FZ5_POLIZEI_997_HIGH.jpg
FZ5_POLIZEI_997.jpg
can anyone render this please.

Attached images
XRG_5gum73.jpg
well, im out (for a long while). because i had to reinstall windows because i had some software problems, and i wasnt able to backup anything *snif*.

So...

-Bose
LineR32 can you render my skin please?
................sorry
with custom black rims
Attached images
FZR_met_green3.jpg
Link doesn't work, brings up '404 Not Found'.
editted the post

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG