The online racing simulator
How did u get the carbon fiber bonet look texture squidhead?..

Those will look well good on a render
Thanks Funny cat for your work!!

Yeah there's a bit of an error on this skin. I have not fixed it, nothing major.
squad_e I used this

copy, paste, to make it bigger (if needed) and then cut of the unneeded bits....
Quote from squidhead :squad_e I used this

copy, paste, to make it bigger (if needed) and then cut of the unneeded bits....

Thanks matey! ..
Funnycat, I want to thank you again for your renders! They are great. Can I ask you to make an additional render for me? I need one that is smaller in size using my skins as posted before, in a car position similar to this one:

Thanks man!
Quote from MyBoss :Thanks a bunch sir.

phew... hard one.. it's done!

edit: damn now its a mis-aspect, fixing

edit2: done.
Attached images
hr2.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :phew... hard one.. it's done!

woow Thats just awesome!

I'm not finished with the page I am planning to put it on, so you wont find it on the site just yet, I can make a post here when I am finished if you want

ooh, allmost forgot. Thank you very much
Quote from MyBoss :woow Thats just awesome!

I'm not finished with the page I am planning to put it on, so you wont find it on the site just yet, I can make a post here when I am finished if you want

ooh, allmost forgot. Thank you very much

No problems! Yeah, I'd like to know when you put it there
Quote from Funnycat :phew... hard one.. it's done!

Simply put, -WOW-. Did you take that truck/trailer model from something, or do it yourself?
Quote from Shinrar :Simply put, -WOW-. Did you take that truck/trailer model from something, or do it yourself?

The truck is partly mine, I got a 3ds of it and added detail and materials, the trailer is partly mine too, I had the suspension from somewhere else
A quick render of the Kurer skin. Haven't done one in a long time sorry this one isn't anything special. I tried to match the camera angle to the one you wanted. Hope it's ok.
Attached images
FXR_THDKURER33.jpg
Quote from Davo :A quick render of the Kurer skin. Haven't done one in a long time sorry this one isn't anything special. I tried to match the camera angle to the one you wanted. Hope it's ok.

I like,but,black background and black cars dont go together IMO.

NHF,I very appreciate the effort.
Thats cool, someone else will come along and do a better one for you. I tried to get the effect like morrow did with the FZR but failed miserably hehe
Sounds intresting...but those skins are way to low quality for printing.
You should remake those skins at least in 2048x2048 lossless format.

I don't know what's A1 printing size, but for 300dpi A0 it's 14xxx X 9xxx pixels.
So skins need to be as quality as possible!

Edit: Just watched those skins more closly - there are many small skinning mistakes as well
i never reslised you had to make them so big

i am not botherd about small skinning mistakes, i have better things to do with my time then mess about making skins

thanks anyway
Quote from banshee56 :Funnycat, any chance on my second request?

I was bored so I jumped in, maybe not Funnycat quality, but there you go. I did it in a web res (800x600), can adjust if you want.
Attached images
banshee.jpg
woooooooooow guys impressive work now i tried to render skin via 3dmax and i spent 6 hours just to attach skin to car so i suck. can somebody pls make me rander of my 2 skins like 1 car overtake othere at aston,if thats to compicated can you please make normal render? and please mitcubishi to be i front other car is my friend friends skin:http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2333/xrtsert04nu0.jpg my skin:http://img244.imageshack.us/im ... 9/xrtmitsubishinewxo1.jpg
Quote from noise_is_life :I was bored so I jumped in, maybe not Funnycat quality, but there you go. I did it in a web res (800x600), can adjust if you want.

Actually, I need about 475x270 (to fit on the SimFIA page) in a high DPI. Also, if you could do one in about 1024x768, that would be great. Thanks!

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG