The online racing simulator
Anyone wanna render this for me...?
Quote from IC2A :Could someone make a render of my sHKS Silvia skin I have made for the XR GT Turbo?

Anyone.....? (Attachment is on the previous page)
I'd be grateful as all hell if someone could render this for me.
Attached images
BF1_skin.jpg
Quote from Nester 076 :Anybody want to render this one if they get time? It would be pretty cool if some bronze or gold wheels just happen to be on the car

Thanks a bunch:biggrinfl

Here you go, hope the wheels are ok. If you want a bigger size let me know. I just didn't have the time to render a huge size one.
Attached images
XFG_crwncoke.jpg
Here's a couple more quick ones. Might do some more later. No promises though.
Attached images
xrtzamillfs2pt4.jpg
xrtzamillfsrk1.jpg
Quote from Davo :Here you go, hope the wheels are ok. If you want a bigger size let me know. I just didn't have the time to render a huge size one.

Lol, PoDo wheels, huh? [IMO] wheels should be more shiny[/IMO]
hi, see attachement, please render
Attached images
XRT_dinsterzzdrift.jpg
Quote from Davo :Here's a couple more quick ones. Might do some more later. No promises though.

Hey,

Thats a nice one. The pic look great! But IMO the rims should be changed.
Anyway goodjob!
Yeha podos wheels, don't have any tohers and I can't make my own. The weird thing is that they're not made for brazil and suse some ray or something and take absolutely ages to render for me. Didn;'t bother changing shinyness because they were white and looks ok.

I can't change the rims on the XRTs because I don't have any. I'm sure you can use your awesome photoshop skills to put some new rims on. The skins are great
Quote from Funnycat :512= crappy render

ill resize
see attachement u can resize more with photoshop
Attached images
XRT_dinsterzzdriftrender.jpg
Quote from kiss me :ill resize
see attachement u can resize more with photoshop

You don't get it, do you? just resizing won't give you anything. The quality will always be the same unless you redo it completely in higher resolution.

Davo HERE are a lot of wheels, free and not. And making your own isn't that hard, y'know
Nice site Funnycat, thanks. Will be seeing some of those wheels on my renders. Yeh not too hard I've looked at tutorials, but pretty hard and very time consuming. I'd rather play lfs
-
(pokredde) DELETED by pokredde
Quote from Funnycat :You don't get it, do you? just resizing won't give you anything. The quality will always be the same unless you redo it completely in higher resolution.

Davo HERE are a lot of wheels, free and not. And making your own isn't that hard, y'know

i didn't understand i will redo it, 1024 is enough?
done remade in 1024
oh, its higher resolution, more detailed i can't do
Attached images
XRT_skinrender.jpg
Hi

Will someone make some cool renderings of these skins for me ?

Thanks in advance

Pokredde
Attached images
XFR_Pokredde lfs.jpg
FXR_Tomk #.jpg
FZR_Thyrring High.jpg
Quote from pokredde :Hi

Will someone make some cool renderings of these skins for me ?

Thanks in advance

Pokredde

Happened to have an FXR scene open. Thanks to Ian.H for the original scene

Not great but shows off the skin
Attached images
FXR_Tomk #_RENDER.jpg
Here u go kiss me
Attached images
XRT_skinrender_render.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :Perv!

i kno u like it

thanks for the render, could u maybe render it for the normal gtr car? from the right angle of the front, u don't need to... nice render really thanks!!
*kiss*
Me and a few friends are in the process off starting a new team up.

The team started up as a BF2 and BF2142 clan but is now starting LFS, CoD, CoD2, CoD:UO, and maybe a few others. Check out www.beatnu.co.uk if you want to know more.

Anyway back on topic, could some kind person make a render of the first 3 team skins. Only got the 3 GTR's at the moment, the rest will follow soon.

What I would like is the 3 cars in like a podium formation if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Attached images
FXR_beatnu.jpg
FZR_beatnu.jpg
XRR_beatnu.jpg
Quote from Vilante 11 :Happened to have an FXR scene open. Thanks to Ian.H for the original scene

Not great but shows off the skin

Thanks mate :woohoo:

Super cool!

Anyone wanna do the others?

Pokredde
Attached images
FZR_Thyrring.jpg
XFR_Pokredde.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG