The online racing simulator
Quote :
Actually, I need about 475x270 (to fit on the SimFIA page) in a high DPI. Also, if you could do one in about 1024x768, that would be great. Thanks!

Here you go, I gave you a couple of options on the smaller image since it isn't 4:3 aspect.
Attached images
banshee-475x270-tight.jpg
banshee-475x270-long.jpg
banshee-1024x768.jpg
Quote from noise_is_life :Here you go, I gave you a couple of options on the smaller image since it isn't 4:3 aspect.

looking excellent good job !
HKS Silvia render...
Could someone make a render of my sHKS Silvia skin I have made for the XR GT Turbo?
Attached images
XRT_SilviaHKS.jpg
Quote from noise_is_life :Here you go, I gave you a couple of options on the smaller image since it isn't 4:3 aspect.

Thank you sir! Any reason the first one looks cropped? The wing is missing?
Quote from banshee56 :Thank you sir! Any reason the first one looks cropped? The wing is missing?

You're welcome.

I just ran that one without adjusting the camera, since it was a different aspect ratio than 4:3 it didn't completely fit within the frame. That's the second one is with the camera adjusted so that the car fits in the frame.
Who dares to render this?Please?
Attached images
XRT_GIRL POWA.jpg
yo my skins are up there anyone willing to do? i really tried to make render but i suck
anyway thanks !
Quote from Thunderhead :Who dares to render this?Please?

Quick and dirty.

EDIT: I tweaked a couple of things.
Attached images
r20061205-Thunderhead.jpg
Quote from noise_is_life :Quick and dirty.

Nothing to do with me, just wanted to notice your windows need work, but more importantly, that's the first time I notice the lights of the XR or bend inward
whats with mine request ???
Quote from magicius :whats with mine request ???

You asked 3 times in 12 hours now.

Have a little patience.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nothing to do with me, just wanted to notice your windows need work, but more importantly, that's the first time I notice the lights of the XR or bend inward

Right you are, I just converted the XRT Brazil scene to mentalray, missed a couple things.

EDIT: Actually that's just how the model is on the XRT, check the renders. Although FunnyKat's last head on render hides it pretty well. I changed my glass a bit, we'll see if it looks better.
allright i will wait(i tried to do render with blender but didnt meneged to put skin on it,tommorow i will instal 3dsmax and try with that one
Quote from noise_is_life :Right you are, I just converted the XRT Brazil scene to mentalray, missed a couple things.

EDIT: Actually that's just how the model is on the XRT, check the renders. Although FunnyKat's last head on render hides it pretty well. I changed my glass a bit, we'll see if it looks better.

Yea, I checked it in cmx viewer. I just never noticed it, and I find it weird it is modeled that way, I would think the light is just plain straight. Anyhow, back to the renders!
Quote from magicius :allright i will wait(i tried to do render with blender but didnt meneged to put skin on it,tommorow i will instal 3dsmax and try with that one

Here you go.
Attached images
magicius.jpg
Anybody want to render this one if they get time? It would be pretty cool if some bronze or gold wheels just happen to be on the car

Thanks a bunch:biggrinfl
Attached images
XFG_crwncoke2048.jpg
my men, my men,thank you very much
If someone is bored a 1680x1050 render of that 1994 Williams skin would be nice.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG