Quote from beefyman666 :Play about with the output colour, you'll get it closer to the tyre colour than solid black.

You can just see it on THIS render, but it's not obvious unless you really look for it.

I did a render of that BF1 with the output colour set to the same as the tyre texture, but the Michelin logo wasn't visable, so I edited the texture in PS. I can't the difference on this monitor either.
Quote from LineR32 :I did a render of that BF1 with the output colour set to the same as the tyre texture, but the Michelin logo wasn't visable, so I edited the texture in PS. I can't the difference on this monitor either.

Yeah , Dark wall's on this back beast, wil stay dificult combination I think.
the same scene?

edit: i will make more, truck, garage.

edit #2: done, the rest will come soon

edit #3: done 3 other render... sorry for the poor numberplate quality, i'll fix that later

edit #4: changed the numberplate, now no pixel bleeding

Just ask me if you want more renders

-Bose
Attached images
XRT.jpg
garage1.jpg
garage2.jpg
xrt2.jpg
XRT3.jpg
render mine
render mine please
Attached images
XFR_FlameGlory.jpg
XFR_Leeds.jpg
XFR_1.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :I did a render of that BF1 with the output colour set to the same as the tyre texture, but the Michelin logo wasn't visable, so I edited the texture in PS. I can't the difference on this monitor either.

I think what it need is using 'Mix' material, Michelin logo mix with tyre texture with a mask to mask off the logo.
Have you got a link to a tutorial for that Samyip?

Here's your render QBi. Virgin Media really suck, I aint had a net conection since around 3pm.
Attached images
uf1ufcappozy9.jpg
Thanks a lot )
hi,anyone can render my skin?standard xrt look with 6 spokes white rims.please
Attached images
XRT_WC_08.jpg
ill try, first dcm_wc's skin
yep, pretty sure of that...
Quote from dcm_wc :thanks for it 1st

np, what resolution do you want, im now making a 800x600 preview

edit-done
edit #2-done the XFR's
Attached images
preview.jpg
XFR preview.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :np, what resolution do you want, im now making a 800x600 preview

edit-done
edit #2-done the XFR's

cheers mate can you make it with some more design's like garage and stuff. please
Quote from nick5747 :cheers mate can you make it with some more design's like garage and stuff. please

1440x900 res for my wallpaper please. thanks mate.
okay....

edit-done
Attached images
garage.jpg
how did you do that its AMAZING :0
Quote from Bose321 :np, what resolution do you want, im now making a 800x600 preview

1280x768 Thanks
can you make few ? Please
same scene? other angles?

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG