The online racing simulator
2skinnz in request´s..
with some sexxxxyy rim´s, stance and stuffs..
plz place it with a mix on the pix..
and do more then just 1shot so i can use on wallpaper 1280+

and yeah private etc etc etc....

regards and tnx in advance ™Fun Nicce -co leader
Quote from Alex_Ward :Hi, could someone do a simple side on view of this FBM skin for me, with the nose pointing to the right with a white background and a reflective floor. 1680x1050 res please I need it for a school project.

Thanks!

Please? :P
Quote from Alex_Ward :Please? :P

Working on it, should be done by tomorrow or so. Is it alright if I add a few things here and there? Tires laying by the side etc, or do you just want the car and nothing else in the render?
Quote from [SWE]RE :Working on it, should be done by tomorrow or so. Is it alright if I add a few things here and there? Tires laying by the side etc, or do you just want the car and nothing else in the render?

The car and nothing else please, thanks!
Quote from Sponge :Hi all
I was wondering if someone would have some spare time to render these 3 skins for me If possible, all 3 in 1 shot and at 1280x800 px please

Many many thanks in advance

Anyone? FXO only is okay too
Here it comes
I really hope you like it
Attached images
Sponge_fxo.jpg
Sponge_XRG.jpg
Sponge_MT.jpg
Sponge_MRT_XRG_FXO_1.jpg
Sponge_MRT_XRG_FXO_2.jpg
Quote from Alex_Ward :The car and nothing else please, thanks!

Not the best render in the world. A few mistakes here and there. I forgot that you wanted the background white but meh.. hopefully it'll do. If not, I'll change it and render it again.. or if someone else gives it a shot.

Quote from [SWE]RE :Not the best render in the world. A few mistakes here and there. I forgot that you wanted the background white but meh.. hopefully it'll do. If not, I'll change it and render it again.. or if someone else gives it a shot.

Would you be able to get it exactly side on, and the background needs to be white, thanks
Quote from Everen :Here it comes
I really hope you like it

Thanks! they look really good
Everen, would you do this one for me?

The bigger, the better.

Thanks.
Attached images
FOX_am09.jpg
Quote from ElvisArg :Everen, would you do this one for me?

The bigger, the better.

Thanks.

Jepp
Attached images
FOX_am09_render.jpg
Just amazing, thanks a lot for the incredible work.

I am very proud of use that skin.

Thanks Elvis, Thanks Everen, best skin-couple ever
Thanks so much Everen, looking goood.
Hey, Can some1 render this skin. Its a team skin and is going to be on our forum, SO make it look good.

Can you put good rims on it
thanks in advance
Attached images
XRT_IDC_2.jpg
Quote from 5h4dovv :Hey, Can some1 render this skin. Its a team skin and is going to be on our forum, SO make it look good.

Can you put good rims on it
thanks in advance

I hope thats what u want...
Attached images
XRT_IDC_render.jpg
Could you possibly make it so you can read the international drift crew name. Cos its backwards on the left side. make it so you are looking at the right side. thanks
Quote from 5h4dovv :Could you possibly make it so you can read the international drift crew name. Cos its backwards on the left side. make it so you are looking at the right side. thanks

Jepp
Attached images
XRT_IDC_render.jpg
could all six of the skins be used in one render image please.
Attached images
FXO_sheriff.jpg
FXR_sheriff.jpg
FZ5_Sheriff.jpg
FZR_sheriff_final.jpg
XRR_Sheriff.jpg
XRT_sheriff.jpg
Can Some one Render our Team Skins
Hey was wonderin if sumone could Render My team skins for me i have3 admin skins a 2 regular team skins i would like to see them lined up accordingly \|||/<--- and so one 3 Admin skins in the center with the to regular skins angled on the left and right

so basically sould be like this \ (FZ5_drftmech), | (XRT_drftmechbob), | (FZ5_drftmechbugz), | (XRT_drftmechtaz), / (XRT_drftmech)

"going by the layout i gave you" \|||/

PM me for skins file upload failed everytime i try to upload..

im still having issues uploading the skins add me on msn: prowler5622@hotmail.com ill send you the skins thru there sense the forums are being gay for me right now
Bumping?
Would someone be kind enough to render our new FO8 skin?

EDIT: removed skinfile

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG