The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
and any one can render my skin? 2048x2048
plz
Render mine please
Attached images
XRT_FC3SBlitz.jpg
Quote from seniecka :Please, render my skins bellow. It would be better if in 1 render will be placed 2 cars, near one to other.

wait a bit, finished my highres FxR, but its too highpoly so sometimes I have difficulties Stay tuned.
thank u very much, i'll wait
Hi there, is there anyone who can render me this attached skin? If possible, pls render without roof .

Thank u very much in advance .

If there are any suggestions to improve something...just inform me
Attached images
LX4_DT09_avalon.jpg
Quote from AvALoN580 :Hi there, is there anyone who can render me this attached skin? If possible, pls render without roof .

Thank u very much in advance .

If there are any suggestions to improve something...just inform me

I did this, removing roof is a little too much work for me at the moment. Hope my scaling got right, but I am tired a bit, so quicky. I can re-render if it has problems for you.

http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/LX4.png
Thanks a lot okijuhans.
Hello, I was wondering if someone could do a render for my team similar to this picture with all of our helmets lined up beside eachother, thanks ahead of time.
Attached files
Helmets.rar - 1.8 MB - 159 views
This is XRT !!
You're a demo'er. Demo'ers do not have a XRT. And do not post an IMG tag please.
noo man its not for me
for my friend ¬¬
sry
Quote from kodyro :anyone? Thank you

Got that in 2048x2048? And what kind of scene do you like?
The render of the LX4 yesterday was just amazing. Thank you very much.

Can someone do another rendering for me pls?

Please see the file "this view" which shows how the point of view of the rendering should look like. Further attached is the 2048x2048 skin.

many thanks again in advance for your work.
Attached images
FZR_DT09_avalon.jpg
this view.jpg
Quote from AvALoN580 :The render of the LX4 yesterday was just amazing. Thank you very much.

Can someone do another rendering for me pls?

Please see the file "this view" which shows how the point of view of the rendering should look like. Further attached is the 2048x2048 skin.

many thanks again in advance for your work.

Noone? :-(
I've just hit render. 40 mins or so.

EDIT: Sorry for wrong tires.

FBM skin render
Can some1 render my skin? pls

Render My Skin
(10054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG