The online racing simulator
Please render those skins into a garage
Attached images
FXO_ParaAudi.jpg
FXO_ParaBvolv.jpg
FXO_ParaVolvo.jpg
FXO_ParaBbmw.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok it's been one month hehe. Bump Minifbm renders aswell... can be single dont really care just want something sleek!

PNG's: 1280x1024 - 1920x1200
Attached images
r4ptor_4FBMs_prev.jpg
wow sexy raptor
Thanks
holy crap r4ptor, amazing, worth the wait. Might be used as forum banner seeing as your amazing FZR is our website.
Quote from Bmxtwins :holy crap r4ptor, amazing, worth the wait. Might be used as forum banner seeing as your amazing FZR is our website.

Thanks and you are welcome - I've been (and still am) very busy, but felt I had to do something else than what I'm currently busy with. The original render was rushed a bit too much and I was close to bin it, but I was able to make it look much better by color correcting it - so I'm really glad you like it.

I updated the links in the previous post. I forgot to tweak something. If you already downloaded it then try and see what it was. You might get a good lol over it
Didn't notice anything, but maybe it was something with the reflections, didn't even see them before
PLz some one render my FXR skin. To 1280x1024 plz :woohoo:
Attached images
FXR_ennD_ORANGE.JPG
here you go.

next time try to make your skin in a high resolution
Attached images
FXR_ennD_ORANGE.JPG
Quote from Boekanier :here you go.

next time try to make your skin in a high resolution

TXS mate! nice render! OK, next time high resolution

P.S Can u make for me the back view?
here you go

Attached images
FXR_ennD_ORANGE01.JPG
here you go.

Attached images
Tisty.jpg
Tisty1.jpg
Yeah !

Nice, very nice renders from Boekanier !

Thanks you for these wallapapers !
You Welcome.....
Ok, thanks you

But can you remake these renders in .bmp or .jpg with a good quality cause in my 24 inch, i got some problems quality in the image i can see :/ the render is very good and it's dommage too kill it with an not good image quality :/

sorry for my bad english
i can see it fine.
Sorry i dont have time to make a new scene.
Attached images
mich.jpg
hey,
i like this skin alot..who made it? its awesome..

so here you go :thumb3d:
Attached images
Team Evo 2010.jpg
evo 01.jpg
evo 02.jpg
evo 03.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG