The online racing simulator
Niko made this for me. I want it rendered.
PRIVATE, PRIVATE, PRIVATE!!!!!!!
Attached images
RB4_BlitZNTCCDalek.jpg
Quote from Dalek0220 :Niko made this for me. I want it rendered.
PRIVATE, PRIVATE, PRIVATE!!!!!!!

Sorry. But Niko shoud search for High reso texts and stuff.
nice skins mate

attachments have 1280x1024

with a light blur

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :nice skins mate

[big pic]
with a light blur
[big pic]

greetz caoz

Nice! I love the UFR rims you used But I have to say I don't really like how the UF1 came out.. looks like a "lowrider", i'm not a big fan of those type of cars and the skin is meant to be a racer so doesn't really fit that look srry.
Quote from C40Z :nice skins mate

with a light blur

greetz caoz

sorry for the question, but where can i find good and free pictures for hdri technic? oh, and very nice renders!
Yo, C4OS, were did you get the Mk1 hinges and boot handle from on the UF1?
Quote from tikshow :sorry for the question, but where can i find good and free pictures for hdri technic? oh, and very nice renders!

I managed to find a fair few HDRI images just by putting 'HDRI' into google images and selecting 'large images' from the dropdown menu.
Rende
Wow, finished already?
ill give it a shot
K guys i have 2 questions about the scene im making so i can do Boris skin in the pic it shows u what i mean. sorry for so small
Attached images
2 questions copy.png
Quote from kyler :K guys i have 2 questions about the scene im making so i can do Boris skin in the pic it shows u what i mean. sorry for so small

Hey, thanks.. but your doing it for the BF1, but this is a skin for FO8, sorry i should said so.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hey, thanks.. but your doing it for the BF1, but this is a skin for FO8, sorry i should said so.

but it fits the BF1 too.

kyler, there is a Thread named "Scenes and Materials" in this section. Have a look at the R-Factor Formula 1 Wheels. They look much better and you dont have to mess around with the Alpha Channels of this texture.
And dont forget the reflection plane or the hdri map in your BF1 scene.
Quote from LFSn00b :Render please?

EDIT: Removed attachment - Soon will update better one

Here you go.
Attached images
XFR Niko.jpg
Quote from Anathema :but it fits the BF1 too.

Uhmm, it doesn't Some logos are cut, they are not in the right places etc...
Quote from Anathema :but it fits the BF1 too.

kyler, there is a Thread named "Scenes and Materials" in this section. Have a look at the R-Factor Formula 1 Wheels. They look much better and you dont have to mess around with the Alpha Channels of this texture.
And dont forget the reflection plane or the hdri map in your BF1 scene.

were is the post?
got em
Wondered if anyone could render these xrt's
Attached images
XRT_Ronin_d1_2.jpg
XRT_XRDrift.jpg
XRT_SparcoDrift.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG