The online racing simulator
Thats Great! Thank u very much
Hello, can any of you nice folks render my team's skin for the XRT? Would be much appreciated. (skin is attached)

*note: skin is a big file size, 2024x2024 pixels. 800 kb file :-x.
Attached images
XRT_ADA_BLUE.jpg

I made one too because I liked the skin
Attached images
xrt_ada_team.jpg
Quote from Akg01 :no d*******, go google.com and figure your self illepall

gee, that was deserving!
Quote from Akg01 :no d***head, go google.com and figure your self illepall

Why post that? He's only asking like all the other people in this thread have. Why didn't you call all of them d***heads too?
Quote from Akg01 :no dickhead, go google.com and figure your self illepall

*he´s Banned
Quote from Spurs :Here are the renders you would like to have I hope you'll like them

Bonjour and many thanks, Spurs. Looks great.

Urgs, enemies in afhanistan
Quote from Spurs :Here are the renders you would like to have I hope you'll like them

Dude, something is wrong with FZR.
Check out Luma server settings, I think there are some direct/indirect lightning unticked.
I had same problem at one time but my problem was i did not know how to apply the skin correctly. Instead of using defuse i used click and drag and it cause lights and windows to go like that.
Quote from MorroW :Dude, something is wrong with FZR.
Check out Luma server settings, I think there are some direct/indirect lightning unticked.

yes I knew there was a problem but I didn't know how to solve it, thanks MorroW
hey Spurs.
i have looked on the render skins! looks really really nice! so that brings me to two questions.
1: can you do that for me, too? would be great!
2: what programm are you using for that rendering?

wish all a good happy new year!!

CYAS Ecret
The correct render is here Harry

@Ecret: just post the skin you want to see on a render
I use 3dsmax with Brazil Rio and Ian.H's scenes (thank you Ian ) and I mod the scenes a bit (tyres, windows).
Attached images
fzr_harrygulf_2.jpg
i know im gonna sond like a noob, thats cos i am! but how do you render skins? is there a tutorial somewhere?
Quote from Jakg :i know im gonna sond like a noob, thats cos i am! but how do you render skins? is there a tutorial somewhere?

I use Grudd's tutorial but it's all in French
have you got the second one in a bigger resolution ? if you don't have, it's not a problem
The first one The second one will come soon.
Attached images
fo8_FMEcret.jpg
And the second one
Attached images
fzr_Opeth.jpg
Quote from Spurs :The first one The second one will come soon.

Wee! High nose even in renders? Boy, that bug has already infested some minds...

Just kidding of course, great renders, as always...
@Spurs

BIGGGGGGG THXXXXX AGAIN!!! looks great! the FZR Opeth is so damn good looking in the render!! thx man! if you need help about something just give me a shout! i owe you one!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR @ ALL!!!!!

Ecret

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG