Quote from N I K I :jakg can you render this one,

and can you put STCC on plate

thanks

There you Go...
and nice skin
Attached images
CRO77.jpg
thank you
Hi guys! It's time to post here my first renders! Hope u like it... I know there is much to improve but I'm such a newbie =)
Attached images
ahne2.jpg
testi11.jpg
testi5.jpg
Testi2.jpg
niice, i especially like the window reflection thing on the second one! can i have it?
Can someone render this for me?
Attached images
FZR_cSu.jpg
Quote from Smurfen :niice, i especially like the window reflection thing on the second one! can i have it?

Id like it too! Its so simpe to do also

I like first 1 but it's so uncomplete yet =)
Nice renders Waakku Put the next ones up in the 3d LFS Renders thread. This one is for rendering skins people request.
Quote from CSU1 :Can someone render this for me?

Here you go.
Attached images
csu.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm not sure if anyone has a BF1 model but if there is one out there could I get this skin rendered for Franky, its 1 year since he set up 500servers on the 28th so I made this skin for him.

http://img528.imageshack.us/im ... 998/bf1500servers1wy4.jpg

did two different ones so you can choose what you want. if there's something to fix in the renders, or you want something different, just ask.
Attached images
bf1500servers1wy4_render.jpg
bf1500servers1wy4_render2.jpg
Those are great! Thanks mate.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
Quote from tonix :Here you go.

Whats wrong with it?

Edit: sorry im using a new browser and didnt see pic thanks tonix
Quote from burnsy1882 :did two different ones so you can choose what you want. if there's something to fix in the renders, or you want something different, just ask.

You got new scene Níce one
-
(Mojo_92) DELETED by Mojo_92
burnsy i don't suppose you could use the scene in the 2nd render you done for me but have a fox and bf1 side by side?

I have done this new skin to match the bf1 skin and think they would look great together.

Thanks in advance mate

These 500servers skins are public btw, I will be doing more of them soon. Its basically my present for 500servers 1st anniversery
Attached images
FOX_500servers1.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :burnsy i don't suppose you could use the scene in the 2nd render you done for me but have a fox and bf1 side by side?

I have done this new skin to match the bf1 skin and think they would look great together.

Thanks in advance mate

These 500servers skins are public btw, I will be doing more of them soon. Its basically my present for 500servers 1st anniversery

sure. no problem. how do you want the two arranged? anything else for the render?
Anything you think looks good, no special requests really
Quote from burnsy1882 :well, i didn't notice the request for a white background, so i'll do it again. i'll post this one here too though.

thanks man that reallygood
http://www.lfsforum.net/attachment.p...1&d=1130178276

Lathafummi's skin

i need a shot from the front, left, right, back and above please in as much detail as possible. i'm trying to make a shell for my R/C car and lathafummi's skin is the best picture i can get with the possability of getting all 5 angles of the car.

thank you in advance
5 renders? You know you can just use the cmx viewer for that? It's not like you need renders to make an r/c car. Infact you could probably use the skin file on its own, you won't get much better quality than that.
ahhhhhhh the bloody cmx viewer. didnt think of that..lol sorry guys please ignore my request.

cheers davo.
Anyone can render this Team Drift.Com.My XRT? (Actually it is their S13 in real life ).

Make them in one scene, with different types of rims (deepdish, 5 spokes etc.)...

I will be patient and waiting for someone to do it!

Those skin is public though, so use it if you want.
Attached images
XRT_Sean_Khoo.jpg
XRT_Terence.jpg
XRT_HIPER.jpg
Quote from AE86drifter :Anyone can render this Team Drift.Com.My XRT? (Actually it is their S13 in real life ).

Make them in one scene, with different types of rims (deepdish, 5 spokes etc.)...

I will be patient and waiting for someone to do it!

Those skin is public though, so use it if you want.

http://sg-render.ovh.org/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=0

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG