The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
I must say thats its quite impressive pics you are all making. I really enjoy watching them. I prefer dark background tho, so i can use them as desktop background. =)
Quote from Keith Carter :Hi guys! This is fantastic work! Would it be possible to add one more FOX render to the list? 1280x1024 with an on track background with black wheels (if possible) would be perfect! Thanks a million!!

Sorry, Can't do the fancy stuff, but the skin makes a very nice showroom render.
Attached images
apex.jpg
It would be great if one you guys could render this skin:
Attached images
FZ5_Vendetta_black.jpg
Quote from al heeley :Sorry, Can't do the fancy stuff, but the skin makes a very nice showroom render.

Awesome! Thanks Al!
np
Attached images
vendetta.jpg
Hi!Anybody can make this 2 skin to 3d? THX!
Attached images
XFG_JRTKEN.jpg
XFG_DEFAULT KENWOOD.jpg
Quote from al heeley :np

Thank you so much!
I reckon its a giant yak.
Quote from KENWOOD :Hi!Anybody can make this 2 skin to 3d? THX!

Attached images
Kenwood.jpg
Peace.jpg
Howdy!

It´s really something that you guys are taking your time to help us lazy-a**es out with this. Really, thanks!

With that said, if someone could find the time to render our team FZR skin we would appreciate it a lot.

Take care...
Attached images
FZR_SCracing_16_thumb.jpg
FZR_SCracing_16.jpg
WOW!Very very thank you MASTER Thanks!!!!Beautiful WORK!!
yeah thanks switcher...and with which programm did you render it?
Can some one render this for me please...Its for my site and forum and i would also like it as a desktop. I use 1600x1200 if you need that..I would be very greatfull. I have taken a screen shot of the view i need. Thanks
Attached images
xrr.JPG
XRR_itek.jpg
#89 - orre
Quote from MorroW :Default scene? That rear window looks defenetly wierd illepall

hmm, indeed, that window looks weird . I'm using ds-autos' scenes..
#94 - orre
Thanks very very much Ladaraider and B11TMW Those were realy nice
Quote from orre :Thanks very very much Ladaraider and B11TMW Those were realy nice

No worries m8....Here is the halfords car asked for.
Attached images
halfords.jpg
Quote from B11TME :No worries m8....Here is the halfords car asked for.

Sweeeeet!!! Many, many thanks - I'm very chuffed with that! Guess what is taking pride of place as my desktop wallpaper!

Fancy a few more BTCC skins? It's a little personal project of mine to do as many of the 2005 season liveries. If you've signed up on the Master Skinnerz forum you can get them there under the "Your skinning Lab/Zero7's Garage".

http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1125416996

If not, I'll post them here.

Thanks again.
would appriciate it very much if someone that knows what their doing,could do me a render of this one
Attached images
XRR_MAston6h.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG