The online racing simulator
greetings all,

i'd like to ask for a render of this fxr skin. preferably in a bit of a darkish kind of setting and maybe with some funky rims?

many thanks in advance.

Attached images
FXR_DTM-Cliff-xx.jpg
i request earlier than supra but noone render for me..supra late than got ppl render.not fair.lol
I tried to render your skin, but it looks kinda weird. Window trims and stuff are white. I have no time atm too, but if you would like to see that one, PM me.
Quote from mixer13134 :I tried to render your skin, but it looks kinda weird. Window trims and stuff are white. I have no time atm too, but if you would like to see that one, PM me.

In one of the interior textures there's a white square with a black outline. Color the white part black or dark gray and the window trims won't be white anymore
Quote from BlueSkunk :greetings all,

i'd like to ask for a render of this fxr skin. preferably in a bit of a darkish kind of setting and maybe with some funky rims?

many thanks in advance.

Here it is. Enjoy.
Attached images
cliff.jpg
where could you found those rims?
Could someone render this skin please? use any background/scene you like
Attached images
FXR_XPRacing.jpg
Can anyone tell me the point of rendering lfs skins?
makes them look pretty
Quote from N.OzolS :Can anyone tell me the point of rendering lfs skins?

Same skin, but heres a shot from the CMX viewer and heres a render
Quote from N.OzolS :Can anyone tell me the point of rendering lfs skins?

Because they can look much nicer than a shot from the cmx viewer. People may want to have a nice pic of their skin to use it as a desktop wallpaper.
Thanks. now i understand.
Thanks so much for those 500server renders guys, they make my skin look better than it really is!
AleBerB and tonix,

thanks to the both of you for your efforts. both renders wil be looking great on my desktop

cheers
Hi all,

It would be much appreciated if a member could render this new skin I made for our team, took me a long time to make

thankyou very much

Edit: Deleted skin layout attachment as its a private skin don't want people knicking it

thankyou for rendering Jakq

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG