The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
how
my xbox copy broke today, i have a pc version but the flying is rubbish so..

thats the end of me playing battlefail :/
I only fly helis, pretty annoying to fly jets with the mouse for me(since i do not have a proper controller for that).
Quote from theirishnoob : i have a pc version but the flying is rubbish so..

different physics/handling or am i missing something else?
probs something to do with control rate input.

onthe console, everyone has the same roll rates and turn rates. On the PC, everything is different depending on mouse and/or controller setup.

Which is a complete bitch if your multitasking and having to keep changing your mouse sensitivity depending on what vehicle you are driving.

A very basic and elemental fix I would have thought, and one that should have been patched long ago to allow for multi sensitivity settings.

Another reason why Idon't play anymore.
Quote from -NightFly- :I only fly helis, pretty annoying to fly jets with the mouse for me(since i do not have a proper controller for that).

different physics/handling or am i missing something else?

ive a fireglider mouse and logitech keyboard, every other game even majoirty of flightsims is a pisstake, but no, BF3 either im floating like a dove about to shit all over my enemys or im being snipered by ruskies with ammo boxes.

also yes, the flight model is pretty poor, namely with the american hronets being unfairly buffered to get closer to the SU style flying... also the american plane can hover, if even the frogfoot could do that ill leapfrog a mofo' but i degress.

But dont get me wrong, on pc its more fun cause as soon as you go 20-0 or more you just asking to get banned, its the waiting game
ps: ive fiddled with all imputs, profiles for the mouse and such heck the game was running a constant 70 on all maps, even with everything in use...
Hey PC players, i understand that you can drive vehicles with gamepad but what if i need to get out quick and don't have the time to switch to kb/mouse, can i shoot with the gamepad?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hey PC players, i understand that you can drive vehicles with gamepad but what if i need to get out quick and don't have the time to switch to kb/mouse, can i shoot with the gamepad?

Yes you can. If you use a gamepad those controls take over the KB/mouse until you use the kb/mouse again.

However you will not survive long with a gamepad in this world... I've tired a couple of times just to see, but you can't hit shit... Especially when you're sniping.
That's great cheers.. Yeah i guess i would be useless with gamepad against you PC freaks with 200$ mouse :P
LOL mine barely cost $10 dollars
I got mine free (came with pc). Wouldn't trade it, good mouse.
Quote from USRacer :Oh right, second place. 3rd.. 5th.. Listen. If you ain't first, you ain't superior.

LOL, fine trolling there. I like you.
Hallo bitches? somone online ?
I am, switched to PC, enjoying it very much again..

BorisLozacPC
Quote from Boris Lozac :I am, switched to PC, enjoying it very much again..

BorisLozacPC

you should try dayz :P
Quote from Boris Lozac :I am, switched to PC, enjoying it very much again..

BorisLozacPC

So how are you doing against those $200 mouse geeks?
Quote from Bose321 :So how are you doing against those $200 mouse geeks?

Badly, can't be one of the MVP's for the life of me

What's dayz btw?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Badly, can't be one of the MVP's for the life of me

What's dayz btw?

MVP?

Dayz is a zombie survival mod for Arma 2.
Most Valuable Player
Ok Boris
Iv added u

Im yenoto

see u around
Shamefull amount of Hardcore servers though What's a matter PC players, aren't you the 'elite'?
can't complain
Attached images
qc.jpg
Hm, why aren't those showing up on my server browser? There's like a 2 or 3 HC servers with people at any time..
U should change some filters i think..
right now i have about 6-7 servers with 40+ ppl

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG